Good day to all hazardous players! Unfortunately, we have the bad news for you. It becomes very popular today between the crooks to make money by playing on your game addiction. It’s all about the roulette, which promises to give you a chance to win exclusive prizes.
This page always looks exactly the same, but you can find it on the dozens of different websites: offers.big-billion-day.in,offers.bigbillionday.me,offers.bigbillionday.pw,ebay.bigbillionday.top,amagifts.bigbillionday.store,flipkart.bigbillionday.top etc. All these websites are related to the same IP address 188.8.131.52 – and please, believe that such strange fact should be enough for you to turn this game off right now. It can be really dangerous to download anything from such websites – probably, it will be malicious software, adware application or irritating toolbar, and none of them isn’t useful for you. If you’re just interested in what will happen next after you try to spin the “Lucky Weel”, we can show it step-by-step.
offers.big-billion-day behavior – what is the goal?
- People love games and prizes, and crooks love to make money on what people love. Here we are after spinning the “Lucky Weel”:
- Hackers gives us a one more try to make us spend more time on their suspicious website. Ok, we’ll try again, and what we see…
- Fine, before we make sure that the prize is fake, we must share this junk with our friends. Crooks make you promote them for free and all that they bring you instead is…
…all that they bring you instead is a malicious software installed into your system! Please, never click on this button. It will lead to your system’s crush and your private data will be stolen and used for someone else’s profit. Moreover, offers.big-billion-day can infect your browser even if you didn’t play with the Lucky Weel. But keep calm, offers.big-billion-day.in redirect virus can be easilly remove by using the following tips.
offers.big-billion-day.in hijacker removal guide
Step1. Remove offers.big-billion-day.in page from the browser
First of all, offers.big-billion-day.in is a browser hijackers, like many others (such as Onclkds.com, offers.boumio.com, hao.360.cn etc.). So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by offers.big-billion-day, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and offers.big-billion-day has been removed from your browser:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that offers.big-billion-day hasn’t install some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
Step2. Remove offers.big-billion-day.in traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed Sport Hero!
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with offers.big-billion-day.in in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.