Nextlnk2.com is an dangerous browser hijacker virus which can mess up your entire computer system.This browser hijacker spreads over the internet by means of pornographic websites, gambling websites, including browser toolbars, media players, download managers, PDF creators. To avoid being infected by virus of this type, you must pay attention to unknown stuff and don’t click on unverified links.
Once the Nextlnk2.com virus appears on your computer, it will start working in Windows and your browser settings. As a result of changes to your system, when you search for something on the Internet, Nextlnk2.com will always automatically appear on a new tab.
The Nextlnk2.com pop-up window may recommend that you update the outdated software or other online maintenance. But you should never trust him.This browser-hijacker wants to deceive you by installing a large number of viruses on your computer, and then earn money for you.
You must take steps to get rid of the pop-up Nextlnk2.com virus as soon as possible.
If you do not remove the hijacker on time, Nextlnk2.com will take a lot of resources.The worst part is that this Nextlnk2.com virus is able to keep track of your browsing habits. It will secretly collect confidential data and send it to remote servers.
Nextlnk2.com – a very dangerous browser-hijacker. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you remove it as soon as possible from the computer.
Nextlnk2.com hijacker removal guide
Step1. Remove Nextlnk2.com page from the browser
First of all, Nextlnk2.com is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by Nextlnk2.com, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and Nextlnk2.com has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that Nextlnk2.com hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
Step2. Remove Nextlnk2.com traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed Nextlnk2.com!
Video guide on how to remove Betternewtabsearch.com from the system:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with Nextlnk2.com in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.