If you have annoying Newsfor24smo.com pop-ups in the browser, then this article will help you to remove malware. So why it appeared on your PC and how to remove?
Newsfor24smo.com appeared on your PC because of adware, that you downloaded lately. Usually, it comes bundled with free software, that you have installed. This adware can harm your PC even more, so you need to remove it first. The main purpose of this adware is to redirect you on random sites with a malicious program. Also, it can collect your personal information and track browser activity, so it very important to delete this adware until hackers will use your password, credit cards information, emails, addresses in own purpose.
To clean your PC you need a powerful anti-malware program because inactivity can lead to serious problems. Remember, that if your browser infected by Newsfor24smo.com it means that your anti-malware is not doing its job properly and you need to reconsider your choice in a software.
Newsfor24smo.com hijacker removal guide
Step1. Remove Newsfor24smo.com page from the browser
First of all, Newsfor24smo.com is a browser hijackers, like many others (such as Onclkds.com, offers.boumio.com, hao.360.cn etc.). So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by Newsfor24smo.com, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and Newsfor24smo.com has been removed from your browser:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that Newsfor24smo.com hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
Step2. Remove Newsfor24smo.com traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed Newsfor24smo.com!
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with Newsfor24smo.com in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.