Myquickconverter.com messages deceive users – How to delete?
Myquickconverter.com notifications are going to persuade you that MyQuickConverter extension is a necessary utility to download. We tried to investigate the issue ourselves and made a conclusion that Google Chrome is the most common browser to display these notifications. The idea to switch for another browser won’t solve the problem. You are ready to hear the whole truth about this extension now, it is a malicious software which wants to penetrate your system and disrupt the processes on your machine with its dangerous activity.
When Myquickconverter.com ads appear, it is time to reconsider own online actions and start regular scanning. Such computer threat is a real disaster for the workstation as it motivates Internet visitors to infect their systems even more. We may persuade you that all these suggested utilities will be bad for your PC.
The source of Myquickconverter.com pop-ups may be adware or PUP not sifted by the antivirus as unwanted while installation. We always pay attention to the fact that it is much easier to predict the computer threat appearance than eliminate it from already compromised PC. The owner has to pay attention to the software updates and use only respectful service resources and platforms.
Myquickconverter.com adware is unwanted to stay onto your PC. It is mandatory to eliminate it as soon as possible. Scan the system to find the current threat and delete it. Our GridinSoft Anti-Malware software has been made to clean all unwanted items on your computer. Short guide you see below can help you to understand what to do first and how remove the rubbish correctly.
Myquickconverter.com removal guide
STEP 1. Remove Myquickconverter.com virus from the browser
First of all, Myquickconverter.com is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by Myquickconverter.com, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and Myquickconverter.com has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that Myquickconverter.com hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
STEP 2. Remove Myquickconverter.com traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed Myquickconverter.com!
Video guide on how to remove Myquickconverter.com from the system:
STEP 3.How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with Myquickconverter.com in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.