Mypoints.com is an adware program which is most commonly installed as a result of downloading and subsequent installation of some other application. Primarily, these applications are distributed for free, but they are actually bundled with many other extras. This mypoints.com toolbar is this extra. Once installed, it causes search engine redirection through this domain and becomes the platform for display of all kinds of ads.
Adware applications are gaining more and more popularity among software developers. This is surely quite profitable to develop a program that would collect money for display of ads on behalf of various companies. The problem is not in display of these ads, but rather in the ways this program is installed. It is quite all right when mypoints.com is installed by customer directly via the official web site. Yet, in many cases, as we’ve mentioned, it is installed being bundled with other free programs users install.
If you’ve installed mypoints.com by default, then this domain has become integrated into your browser. Furthermore, it is now your default search engine and the home page. If you aren’t happy with this fact, please follow this guide below which will help you get rid of it automatically.
Mypoints.com adware automatic remover:
Similar removal video:
Mypoints.com adware removal milestones:
- Scan your PC with GridinSoft Trojan Killer to remove all forms of malware residing on your PC.
- In Trojan Killer’s open window click “Tools” and select “Reset browser settings“.
- Give your permission for Trojan Killer to reset browser settings:
- You will get the following confirmation message:
- If you still have any problems related to PriceGong ads presence on your system, please get in touch with us through support link for additional assistance.