Mynewtvsearch.com is a search engine, that we\”ve classified as a browser hijacker. It redirects your browser to the suspicious web sites. You may find a strange of ads and paid links when you using the Internet. While you having this malware on your PC you can\”t use the browser properly.
Mynewtvsearch.com is a malicious software that can harm windows files. It infects your PC when you click on suspicious links or sites, which is why system starts working slowly and unusual. It can cause pop-ups in all popular browsers, including Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and Internet Explorer. Automatically opened tabs will track your history and browser activity. Mynewtvsearch.com has the ability to infect your PC even more by links with viruses or changing search engine.
The main purpose of Mynewtvsearch.com is to redirect you to random sites, sponsored links. In spite of this, we recommend you to not click on that sites because it causes more viruses in your system. Also, this sites can track your Internet activity and use personal information. To clean your PC you need a powerful anti-malware program because inactivity can lead to serious problems.
Mynewtvsearch.com hijacker removal guide
Step1. Remove Mynewtvsearch.com page from the browser
First of all, Mynewtvsearch.com is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by Mynewtvsearch.com, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and Mynewtvsearch.com has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that Mynewtvsearch.com hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
Step2. Remove Mynewtvsearch.com traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed Mynewtvsearch.com!
Video guide on how to remove Betternewtabsearch.com from the system:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with Mynewtvsearch.com in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.