Myarabylinks.com is a new browser hijacker, which by is design deemed to implant itself into PCs located in the countries of Arabian world. With respect to all nations who speak Arabic, we would like to introduce this guide that will help users get rid of nasty hijacker that amends the default or home page of your browser and the very search engine as well.
The reason why myarabylinks.com hijacker penetrated into your PC is because of your failure to be attentive while installing some free program you’ve downloaded online. The setup wizard of this program most probably warned you clearly about additional installation, yet you failed to be careful. Instead of reading you simply clicked “Next” all the time or “Agree” buttons.
The purpose of myarabylinks.com browser hijacker is to earn money for its owners. They place all kinds of ads onto this site, and when it hijacks the browser obviously these ads are viewed by users. There’s nothing wrong with online marketing, yet it is truly not good to indirectly prompt users into installing this browser add-on on a bundled basis.
The search results retrieved via myarabylinks.com aren’t adequate. Often they don’t match the initial expectations of users. In order to get rid of it please follow the guidelines below.
Download myarabylinks.com removal tool:
Myarabylinks.com redirect removal milestones:
- Scan your PC with GridinSoft Trojan Killer to remove all forms of malware residing on your PC.
- In Trojan Killer’s open window click “Tools” and select “Reset browser settings“.
- Give your permission for Trojan Killer to reset browser settings:
- You will get the following confirmation message:
- If you still have any problems with browser redirection via myarabylinks.com, please get in touch with us through support link for additional assistance.