Memory Fixer rogue. How to get rid of Memory Fixer fake system optimizing tool
Memory Fixer is not able to fix your PC at all. Even thought it claim to be some superb and only solution for your PC. What a pack of lies indeed… On the contrary, it is simply another counterfeit system analysis and optimization device that presents fake information in order to make you worry and believe that there are some terrible problems with your computer that you require daily so badly. Memory Fixer penetrates to PCs with the help of Trojans that show fictitious error notices and other security messages on the infected PC. All such messages will state that there are some severe problems with your machine hard drive and then suggest you to get and install the remedy that can repair this issue. When you click on of such alerts Memory Fixer would come up and then be downloaded and later on automatically installed on your system.
After its successful penetration inside of your system Memory Fixer would configure itself in such a manner that it will be started automatically with every Windows launching. What a mess will you encounter later on. As soon as it is started it will present numerous error notices when you try to use the desired programs or delete some undesired files. Memory Fixer will then offer you to scan your computer which will then identity many fictitious errors that it claims it cannot repair until you finally purchase the tool. You need to know that when you run this so-called defragment tool it will state that it should be running in Safe Mode and then will show a fake Safe Mode background that would look as if it is defragging your computer. Due to the fact that this tool is just another scam do not let it force you into purchasing the rogue when you see its fictitious notices and warnings.
In order to make its fake claims seem more convincing, Memory Fixer will also perform some amendments in your computer in such a way that some folders on your computer would show no contents. When you open such folders instead of facing the common files it will reveal entirely opposite information inside or make it look as if the folder does not have any files inside. This is all carried out for the only malicious purpose – to make it seem like there is a total mess on your hard drive that is causing your files to not be revealed and identified.
Memory Fixer also makes attempts to hinder you from launching any desired programs on your computer. If you try to run a program it will terminate it and state that the desired program or hard drive is corrupted. Do you now realize the reasons for such behavior? Well, this is all done in order to create obstacles for you using good anti-virus programs you may wish to launch and to make your PC inoperable so that you will be later on forced to purchase the rogue. Our summary is that you should remove this virus from your PC without loitering. Seek aid from a reputable tool that can resolve this task, or delete this virus manually if you know how to do it correctly.
Memory Fixer automatic remover:
1. Download the latest version of GridinSoft Trojan Killer to clear (not infected) computer and install it.
2. Update the virus database.
3. Copy the entire folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” to your jump drive (memory stick). Normally it is located at the following path: (C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer). “C” stands for the system disk of your computer. The name of the system disk, however, can be marked with another letter.
4. Open your jump drive (memory stick). Find the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” there. Open it , find the file under the name “trojankiller.exe” and rename it to “iexplore.exe”.
5. Reboot your infected computer to safe-mode.
6. Move memory stick to infected PC, open “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” folder and run iexplore.exe. Optional: copy the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” from your jump drive to some other folder created on your PC and run “iexplore.exe”.
Memory Fixer manual removal guide:
Delete Memory Fixer files:
%Programs%\Memory Fixer\Memory Fixer.lnk
%Programs%\Memory Fixer\Uninstall Memory Fixer.lnk
Delete Memory Fixer registry entries: