Meister Penalty Document ransomware removal
Meister Penalty Document (a.k.a. Master Penalty Document) is another ransomware program that uses the similar tactics of blocking the screen of the infected computer completely, without letting users do anything with their PCs. This seems to be a brand new ransomware locker that spreads in many European countries today, as well as the US and Canada. Hackers have elaborated this badware specifically for the purpose of ripping users off and making them waste their funds for nothing.
The Meister Penalty Document virus looks as some warning that says some particular user has committed actions in violation of SOPA and PIPA legislation. Regretfully, some users mistakenly associate this scam with real warning of some law enforcement organization. The truth we know about this alert is that it is the direct product of cyber hackers who really want to get some easy money and they are eager to rip as many users off as they can.
The point is that user whose workstation has been infected with Meister Penalty Document has never ever committed any crimes, in spite of this faulty accusation on the part of malware. Thus, there’s nothing to be worried about once receiving this faulty message on your screen. This malware has in mind to convince users to pay certain amount of money through Ukash, Paysafecard and GreenDot MoneyPak payment system by means of indication of a special voucher (PIN) code in the respective section of the ransoware locker. Additionally, this particular ransomware also uses CashU payment methods as recommend. However, paying funds in this case is a serious mistake, because the money goes directly into the pockets of the crooks that have developed it.
Removal of Meister Penalty Document ransomware (virus) is the logical step you should undertake if your PC has been infected with this scam. You may try our recommended malware removal solution as described below, with the help of GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
Ransomware unlocking procedure
Note! This tutorial is effective for all GreenDot MoneyPak, Ukash and Paysafecard ransomwares.
- Restart your computer and press F8 while it is restarting.
- Choose safe mode with networking.
- Press Start menu and select Run, or press [Win]+R on keyboard.
- Type msconfig
- Disable startup items rundll32 turning on any application from Application Data.
- Restart your system once again.
- Scan your system with GridinSoft Trojan Killer to identify file and delete it.
Some versions of these viruses disable all safe modes, but give a short gap that you can use to run anti-malware programs. Then do following:
- Reboot normally.
- Click Start and choose Run.
- Enter the text specified in the quotation below. If malware is loaded, just press Alt+Tab once and keep entering the string blindly then press Enter.
- Press Alt+tab and then R (letter) a couple of times. The process of ransomware virus should be killed after you succeed to download, install our recommended software and scan your PC with it.