Master Utilities scam. Removal of Master Utilities.
Master Utilities is a scam that can be dangerous to your computer and files inside of it. It is a defragmentator that makes users think that their machines have been infected with viruses. Master Utilities provides the fake information about the system. There are lots of pop-ups and system messages which were actually created by Master Utilities program. These messages are almost the same, contains the information about system errors, scams and other badwares. Users who have Master Utilities in the machine have problems with their programs, files and folders. The rogue can do its work until machine stops or hide numerous files inside PC. And the purpose of such actions is one – your money. As many other fake programs Master Utilities is a fake system analysis that creates fake errors for you to be sure that your computer is unstable and need to be restored, cured in some way. So the rogue proposes
So, the rogue proposes itself as a program that can provide a help for your system, can remove those above-mentioned problems. But the program is not free and some of users can buy it. Do not do that! Master Utilities is a scam and do not contain some of good qualities. If you read this article that is mean that you want to remove the rogue from the system, and that is a choice you have to do. Our company can and it will help you. Users will easily eliminate Master Utilities from PC with our GridinSoft Trojan Killer program. This is an anti-spyware program that was created by our specialists for you to destroy such malicious programs as Master Utilities. GridinSoft Trojan Killer can be uploaded here below. More over we provide the information about the manual and automatic removal.
Do not wait until Master Utilities will do something bad to your systems. As soon as you notice it inside your machines remove it. Be safe and careful in the web.
Master Utilities automatic removal:
1. Download the latest version of GridinSoft Trojan Killer to clear (not infected) computer and install it.
2. Update the virus database.
3. Copy the entire folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” to your jump drive (memory stick). Normally it is located at the following path: (C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer). “C” stands for the system disk of your computer. The name of the system disk, however, can be marked with another letter.
4. Open your jump drive (memory stick). Find the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” there. Open it , find the file under the name “trojankiller.exe” and rename it to “iexplore.exe”.
5. Move memory stick to infected PC, open “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” folder and run iexplore.exe. Optional: copy the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” from your jump drive to some other folder created on your PC and run “iexplore.exe”.
Master Utilities manual removal:
Delete Master Utilities files:
%StartMenu%\Programs\Master Utilities\Master Utilities.lnk
%StartMenu%\Programs\Master Utilities\Uninstall Master Utilities.lnk
Delete Master Utilities registry entries:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main “Use FormSuggest” = ‘Yes’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “CertificateRevocation” = ‘0’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnonBadCertRecving” = ‘0’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\ActiveDesktop “NoChangingWallPaper” = ‘1’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Associations “LowRiskFileTypes” =
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Attachments “SaveZoneInformation” = ‘1’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer “NoDesktop” = ‘1’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableTaskMgr” = ‘1’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system “DisableTaskMgr” = ‘1’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Download “CheckExeSignatures” = ‘no’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced “Hidden” = ‘0’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced “ShowSuperHidden” = ‘0’