Marsbattle.com Game Pop-ups. How to block Mars Battle Real Time Strategy ads?
Marsbattle.com pop-up alerts in your browser will suggest you to be involved in playing various online games. On the other hand, there’s a danger concealed in such pop-ups, since they didn’t appear according you to your command in the first place, did they? Then what is the cause that produced them? We’re more than confident that repeated and uncontrolled occurrence of Mars Battle Real Time Strategy pop-ups is the trace of adware that is currently enabled and active in your system. It is also quite likely that your browser additionally produces the wide range of other pretty intrusive pop-ups which additionally might redirect you to plenty of random pages in the web.
You may think that if you do not agree to visit Marsbattle.com site and avoid playing Mars Battle Real Time Strategy games, your computer is safe. All right, that is a right decision despite the fact that constant appearance of the alerts is abnormal for normal browsing. Wide range of annoying pop-ups and offerings to visit particular suspicious domain will not stop unless you find the adware that generates notifications and provokes redirections.
Marsbattle.com pop-ups appear after mindless installation that happened on the suspicious freeware download site. Cost-free software that you find online often has infected samples that are attached to the programs. It is mandatory to check what you are going to install before the end of installation when hazardous items already penetrated the system. That is why, select Customer Installation instead of Typical one. Stay away from the random links in spam emails or instant messages. Keep the databases of your security software updated to prevent malware intrusion attempts.
To detect the source of the Mars Battle Real Time Strategy pop-ups, use GridinSoft Anti-Malware tool that will be a nice helper to your current anti-virus you can use all the time. The milestones you can see below will help you to do everything fast.
Marsbattle.com removal guide
STEP 1. Remove Marsbattle.com virus from the browser
First of all, Marsbattle.com is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by Marsbattle.com, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and Marsbattle.com has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that Marsbattle.com hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
STEP 2. Remove Marsbattle.com traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed Marsbattle.com!
Video guide on how to remove Marsbattle.com from the system:
STEP 3.How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with Marsbattle.com in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.