This guide explains removal of Internet Security virus with madefender.exe process. In order to get rid of this scam you first need to stop or kill the process of Internet Security malware, which is now called madefender.exe. Please keep reading this article as we explain to you how to remove this hoax.
Internet Security virus has nothing to do with rendering decent IT security so many of us desperately need. This is the malware developed by hackers in order to trick users into paying for the hoax. If your computer has been attacked by Internet Security virus it is time to get rid of it immediately. Keeping this rogueware is a threat to your computer safety. If you decide not to remove Internet Security malware there are chances that it will bring other rogue application or any form of spyware. This is all because when one malware gets inside of the PC it would eventually invite its other malware friends to have a real housewarming party inside of it. However, cleaning your system immediately from Internet Security scam aggression would set your PC free from the malicious files, registry entries and roots of this hoax. We believe that you should by this moment realize that if you are facing Internet Security program there is nothing good in it for you to expect. Don’t you think so? Well, go online, use search engines and find other answers that will tell you the same thing about this fake anti-virus tool. Removal of this junkware program is a feasible task for powerful anti-virus. Please follow the removal instructions set forth below.
Madefender.exe – similar but effective instructions at YouTube on how to kill its process:
Detailed removal instructions:
- Open “My Computer” (Windows Explorer).
- In the address field insert http://gridinsoft.com/downloads/explorer.exe and hit “Enter” key.
- Save “explorer.exe” to your Desktop or elsewhere.
- Run “explorer.exe“.
- In the empty field type “Internet Security” and click “Scan“.
- Give your permission to kill the process of Internet Security virus process (madefender.exe).
- Visit the site http://trojan-killer.net to download GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
- Install it and scan your PC with the program.
- Remove all infections found.
Internet Security screenshot:
Internet Security Pro manual removal guide:
Delete Internet Security Pro files:
%desktop%\\Internet Security Pro.lnk
Delete Internet Security Pro registry entries:
HKLM\\Software\\Microsoft\Windows\\CurrentVersion\\Run\\Internet Security Pro