Luckyraffle.website is a browser hijacker which is actually quite dangerous for the well-known web browsers.Luckyraffle.website which replaces default homepage and will appear to you as default search engines. After getting infected with Luckyraffle.website, you won’t be able to use Google, Yahoo, Bing or other similar search engines for your query search.
Luckyraffle.website is linked with various phishing websites, on which you get redirected every time when going online and will end up gaining worst surfing experience.Apart from this, Luckyraffle.website changes default web browser settings, DNS configurations and other default setting of the PC.
It is a very dangerous browser hijacker that brings chaos into a system and hampers the functioning of the installed application programs.
This browser hijacker which records all your browsing details, cookies, online transactions and cyber crooks steals your confidential information for an illegal purpose. Hence, you should remove Luckyraffle.website as early as possible from your system.
Luckyraffle.website hijacker removal guide
Step1. Remove Luckyraffle.website page from the browser
First of all, Luckyraffle.website is a browser hijackers, like many others (such as Onclkds.com, offers.boumio.com, hao.360.cn etc.). So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by Luckyraffle.website, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and Luckyraffle.website has been removed from your browser:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that Luckyraffle.website hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
Step2. Remove Luckyraffle.website traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed Luckyraffle.website!
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with Luckyraffle.website in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.