If your browser (Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer, Opera or Google Chrome) displays advertisement from lp.playerpage122 (“122” may change and have all views of variations), then your system is infected with a virus. This malicious software is considered as a potentially unwanted program or PUP. Lp.playerpage122 – scam. The virus is dangerous to your safety. We recommend downloading reliable antimalware program, which is Trojan Killer.
How was your system infected?
The lp.playerpage122 is a serious problem to the users. Well-known web browsers will display pop-up ads, which is spread via different free programs during installation. The lp.playerpage – problem, which will display a pop-up window about your necessity to install or update an application or helpful software (may be: Web browser, Flash Player etc.). If you click on the button, instead of installing an update, you’ll consent to download the malicious software onto your computer.
The lp.playerpage – trojan, which helps earn money for scammers. If you want to avoid misfortune you should not:
- install any unclear looking software;
- open attachments of emails from unknown senders;
- visit from a web page which are overflowing with advertisements and notice that you have won something.
General rule! You should constantly pay attention when installing applications. Very often a helpful software installer includes dispensable installs, such as this lp.playerpage122.info virus. Be very careful what you agree to install.
How to remove it?
We recommend to install powerful antimalware software. For example, you can choose Trojan Killer. Gridinsoft company is the developer of the antivirus. The program is helpful application, which can get rid of viruses and other malicious software. We are ready to help you in any matter. You can feel free to contact us.
Lp.playerpage adware automatic removal tool:
Lp.playerpage adware removal steps:
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer and scan your computer with it.
- Click on “Apply” to remove all infections found after the scan is completed.
- Shut down all your available browsers.
- In GridinSoft Trojan Killer click on “Tools” and then on “Reset browser settings“:
- Follow the instructions, select browsers you need to be reset, and click on “Reset” button. Finally, restart your computer to apply all made changes: