Komputer został zablokowany. Polska Policja ransomware
Polska Policja Ukash Virus is a screen locker that enters a targeted PC via system vulnerabilities. Upon installed it displays a fake warning notification, that pretends to be from CYBERPRZESTĘPCZOŚĆ DEPARTAMENT (Cyber Crime Department) and tells that your computer has been blocked because of being noticed in the distribution of pornographic material, SPAM and copyrighted content. To unblock your PC, you should pay 300 PLN fine per Ukash or PaySafeCard pre-payment systems. If not to pay the fine within 48, your case will be transferred to the authorities and you will be arrested. Of course it is quite scary to find such message on your PC, especially if you have not heard about such kind of fraud. From this moment your PC becomes unusable, you are prevented from logging into your Windows OS or Safe Mode with Networking. To persuade you in the seriousness of the situation, your installed webcam is also involved. You see what is happening in the room.
Ransomware unlocking procedure
Note! This tutorial is effective for all GreenDot MoneyPak, Ukash and Paysafecard ransomwares.
- Restart your computer and press F8 while it is restarting.
- Choose safe mode with networking.
- Press Start menu and select Run, or press [Win]+R on keyboard.
- Type msconfig
- Disable startup items rundll32 turning on any application from Application Data.
- Restart your system once again.
- Scan your system with GridinSoft Trojan Killer to identify file and delete it.
Some versions of these viruses disable all safe modes, but give a short gap that you can use to run anti-malware programs. Then do following:
- Reboot normally.
- Click Start and choose Run.
- Enter the text specified in the quotation below. If malware is loaded, just press Alt+Tab once and keep entering the string blindly then press Enter.
- Press Alt+tab and then R (letter) a couple of times. The process of ransomware virus should be killed after you succeed to download, install our recommended software and scan your PC with it.