If you have a problem with a kipuu.cn on your browser, this article will definitely help you. This hijacker is a popular problem that was described in other resources, but it is hard to find a specific removal solution. This article is a guide on how to remove a kipuu.cn browser hijacker from your PC.
This hijacker is placed into the main and widely used browsers such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and changing the home page and all your browser settings. So when you open browser a kipuu.cn discloses as a home page no matter whether you from Chine or not.
Some users are not bothering with the removal of this hijacker, because results are the same that on Google Search. But it is not legitimately – results are stolen from other search engines. Even more, this hijacker tracks your Internet habits, so every information that you entered on the Internet can be used by third organizations in illegal purpose. The main threat of kipuu.cn is a vulnerability of your PC to other malware programs. Remember, that if your browser injected it means that your antivirus is not doing its job properly and you need to reconsider your choice in a software.
How to remove kipuu.cn hijacker?
If your computer is infected with kipuu.cn hijacker, it is most likely that your computer is also infected with other malicious and unwanted programs that may cause some serious damage. That is why we advise you to remove “kipuu.cn” hijacker with properly fit removal tool. GridinSoft Anti-Malware was developed to help users to remove infections without any problems.
Removal instruction for kipuu.cn hijacker:
- First of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
- Shut down all your available browsers.
Video explains how to reset your browser using GridinSoft Anti-Malware:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with kipuu.cn virus in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore always” button. In case, if you want to terminate a malicious program, you must select “Block always”.
Simple tips you must follow to decrease chances of being reinfected:
- Advertisements. You shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups on websites, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email. Attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Consequences for this will be infection with malware or adware program. Don’t download or open such attachments!
- Surfing the internet. There are thousands and millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Using anti-virus programs. It is essential to use protection program that won’t let any viruses to get inside even if you will make any mistake.
- Scan your computer from time to time. A lot of trojans and viruses may infect your computer without you even noticing it. That is why you should perform a scan at least once a week. In GridinSoft Anti-Malware you can do this automatically, you just need to set up a “Scheduled Scan” in “Settings” tabs.
- Pay attention to what you install. There are tons of hijackers and malicious program that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceeding further!
That is all! Leave your comments and questions below, or use our ticket system to make contact with our professional support team. We will gladly help you!