JustMineIt PUA Malvertising – How to delete?
JustMineIt extension alerts restrict user activities in the browser spoiling normal Internet surfing with many irritating notifications. These Scam extension pop-ups are generated by adware that has penetrated the system due to the deceiving techniques that hackers often use with the same purpose.
The JustMineIt adware appears in the system after the installation of the cost-free software or other utilities taken on the random platforms. Malware is attached to such utilities as built-in tool or partner software.
This JustMineIt malware will not be a trouble any more if to react at once. Use anti-malware scanner to increase the level of your security. Such utility will detect and delete not only potentially unwanted items but all rubbish which can appear on your PC after surfing the Internet. Regular check is the best remediation against computer threat coming with the installation flow.
However, don’t be upset if you rushed through installation steps and installed JustMineIt on your PC. Your system files, accounts and passwords will be in safe place with our GridinSoft Anti-Malware program. So mentioned computer threat can be easily removed with the help of detailed guide, you can find it below.
JustMineIt removal guide
STEP 1. Remove JustMineIt virus from the browser
First of all, JustMineIt is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by JustMineIt, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and JustMineIt has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that JustMineIt hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
STEP 2. Remove JustMineIt traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed JustMineIt!
Video guide on how to remove JustMineIt from the system:
STEP 3.How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with JustMineIt in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.