Junglekey.de is a dangerous web site which impact is clearly visible within your Internet browser. This browser hijacker can change your browser settings in unlikely manner.Junglekey.de performs tasks even without the consent of the user of the PC.
Junglekey.de claims that it gives you a better search.The challenge is how to get more profit online. Thus, sometimes you may find that the search results for this questionable program have nothing to do with your search queries.
In most cases, your search often leads to sponsored links and unknown web sites. In this way, cyber crook will be able to widely promote a range of products online.Once Junglekey.de becomes your default home page and a new tab, you may encounter unwanted browser redirects.This can further spoil your online surfing and overall performance of your computer.
This hijacker browser is a threat to your system.
Junglekey.de may seem like a safe search engine,but it’s not true. This malware serves as a tracking tool. It collects all the data about your online viewing. This allows scammers to steal all the details without any problems.You must take steps to get rid of the Junglekey.de virus as soon as possible.
If you do not remove the hijacker on time, Junglekey.de will take a lot of resources. The worst part is that this Junglekey.de virus is able to keep track of your browsing habits. This allows scammers to steal your personal information without any problems.
Therefore, we strongly recommend that you remove it as soon as possible from your computer.
Junglekey.de hijacker removal guide
Step1. Remove Junglekey.de page from the browser
First of all, Junglekey.de is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by Junglekey.de, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and Junglekey.de has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that Junglekey.de hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
Step2. Remove Junglekey.de traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed Junglekey.de!
Video guide on how to remove Betternewtabsearch.com from the system:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with Junglekey.de in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.