Jp.hao123.com fake search removal
Are you fed up facing Jp.hao123.com virus all the time in your home page? Well, definitely your computer is right now in a trouble and you need to get it fixed. Especially your browser requires a decent fix, since appearance of Jp.hao123.com on its startup and redirections through Yahoo Search is not good for security of your personal data.
Jp.hao123.com may easily infect practically all popular browser. This definitely includes Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge. When you start either of them, you will notice that the home page got changed into Jp.hao123.com. Furthermore, when you start looking for some information through the hijacked search form your queries will be redirected through Yahoo Search, which can’t be considered as a genuine search provider.
Jp.hao123.com has several purposes. One of them is to collect the information about user’s browsing habits. The other mission is to display targeted advertisement banners based on this collected data. These two goals are actually quite interconnected with one another. For example, you’ve been looking for certain gadget recently through certain commercial sites. Once your browser gets hijacked, the chances are that you will start facing advertisements and sponsored links in Jp.hao123.com hijacker, which will show ads about that particular gadget sold in other places.
Considering the above-said information, it is not safe for you to submit any search queries through Jp.hao123.com. It appears that this hijacker spies over you. So, each search query you submit through it will be collected and may be transferred to third parties for various illegal goals.
It appears that Jp.hao123.com is not a simple hijacker. You cannot get rid of it simply through uninstalling it from the list of legally installed programs. The hijacker is additionally furnished with some other supporting programs which prevent you from deleting it in an easy way. We recommend you to get rid of this infection by carefully following the removal solution below.
Jp.hao123.com removal guide
STEP 1. Remove Jp.hao123.com virus from the browser
First of all, Jp.hao123.com is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by Jp.hao123.com, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and Jp.hao123.com has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that Jp.hao123.com hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
STEP 2. Remove Jp.hao123.com traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed Jp.hao123.com!
Video guide on how to remove Jp.hao123.com from the system:
STEP 3.How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with Jp.hao123.com in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.