Javhd.com pop-up is not what parents want their children to look at. Unfortunately, they can appear onscreen even without your wish. Moreover, you don’t have to interact with such alerts. All you need to do is open our browser, and Javhd.com pop-ups will show up. So, how to get rid of this irritating pop-up and move back to the previous stage of your PC?
First of all, it’s important to mention that Javhd.com pop-ups do not appear by themselves, without any cause. It is most obvious that the computer is deeply infected with some adware or potentially unwanted program that keeps showing them on a regular basis. You’re strongly advised to first detect and delete this adware sample, and this will be the best solution to clean your computer from Javhd.com pop-up show.
Intrusion of programs that cause Javhd.com pop-ups to be self-generated in your browser is often the consequence of you dealing with some free applications. These cost-free programs are often interconnected with installers of adware and other totally useless and even dangerous programs. The sad reality of the Internet today is that even sites like CNET or other freeware download resources may contain installers that will be bundled with adware and PUPs (potentially unwanted programs). However, another reason why your PC got infected is because your current anti-virus did not detect adware intrusion ahead of time and simply permitted its installation. This took place because of outdated databases of your anti-malware tool which simply did not perform its direct function of defending your system.
We strongly advise to check your computer with malware removal software malware removal. It is better to use short guidance below to delete Javhd.com pop-ups without problems. But you’re welcome to have any additional help you need if you have some doubts.
Javhd.com removal guide
STEP 1. Remove Javhd.com virus from the browser
First of all, Javhd.com is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by Javhd.com, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and Javhd.com has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that Javhd.com hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
STEP 2. Remove Javhd.com traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed Javhd.com!
Video guide on how to remove Javhd.com from the system:
STEP 3.How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with Javhd.com in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.