Antivirus System fake alerts
If you want to know the whole truth about Antivirus System program there are many security articles, newsletters and posts published on various security forums, サイト, など. They all present quite truthful information about this program, naming it as a rogue security software. It is known to attack PCs all over the world, だがしかし, もちろんです, primarily targeting the ones located in the Western Europe and the US. The rogue developers work really hard in order to develop the software that would scare users. They actually think that the deceived and tricked people would be really convinced to effect the payment for the full license of Antivirus System after the hoax tells them it will fix all problems. まぁ, poor such people are indeed. They not only waste their funds and support the crooks. By keeping and not uninstalling the above-mentioned malware they actually open the doors of their computers for other malwares to come in. The removal of this pest is what matters and what should be accomplished at the very beginning of encounter with the aforesaid malware.
There are many fake alerts which Antivirus System rogue presents in order to scare users into buying it. Please ignore these deceptive statements:
This malware displays adult-content video clips. It is a Windows dynamic library (PE DLL file). It is 1 959 592 bytes in size. It is written in C++.
This hoax program imitates an anonymizer service allowing the user to get access to blocked “;facebook.com”; サイト. It is an HTML document. It is 3367 bytes in size.
This hoax program imitates the download of Opera browser updates. It is an HTML page containing Java Script. It is 15 184 bytes in size.
ない - ウイルス:AdWare.Win32.Sushi.a
This adware is designed to redirect user’;s search queries to other web resources. It is a Windows application (PE EXE file). It is 1 416 432 bytes in size. It is written in C++.InstallationThis…;
This Trojan opens different websites in the browser without the user’;s knowledge. It is a Java Script. It is 3067 bytes in size.
This Trojan opens different websites in the browser without the user’;s knowledge. It is an HTML page containing Java Script. It is 2059 bytes in size.
This program is a Trojan. It is an HTML page containing Java Script. It is 72 367 bytes in size.
ない - ウイルス:AdWare.Win32.WhiteSmoke.a
This program downloads various malware from the Internet and installs it without the user’;s knowledge. It is a Windows application (PE EXE file). It is 129 288 bytes in size. It is packed using UPX…;.
This Trojan opens different websites in the browser without the user’;s knowledge. It is a Windows dynamic library (PE DLL file). It is 40 448 bytes in size. It is written in Delphi.
This program has a malicious payload. It is an HTML document containing Java Script. It is 43 256 bytes in size.
There are various ways how Antivirus System can be spread over the Web, and here are several of the most serious mistakes made by users resulting in this fake AV to infiltrate the PC:
- Lack of a powerful anti-virus software installed and running on the machine on the permanent basis. Some people just don’t want to install any security programs, thinking that viruses won’t attack them. This is the mistake, 実際. The majority of threats come into computers when users don’t even realize this.
- Failure of user to update the available anti-virus software or failure of the software developers to timely update the anti-spyware databases.
- Clicking suspicious links, downloading unsecure files bundled with malwares.
- Clicking links via social networks like Facebook and even through e-mail attachments.
- Visiting and remaining at extremely malicious, sinful and adulterous sites.
There can be many other reasons, もちろんです. Most often the reasons for malware infiltration are explained by failure of reliable anti-virus software to detect the infection on time and to terminate it before the very infiltration. As we said, sometimes users even don’t bother themselves installing security applications for their PC protection. ケースがであるかもしれないものは何でも, you’ve got to realize that Antivirus System is not the software to trust. It tells you many great things of itself. First it identifies many fake PC threats and then tells you that it will get rid of them if only you pay for the license of this rogue. Do not become the victim of this malware. It is not what it claims of itself. Do not pay for this hoax. If you have already done this mistake go ahead and tell the bank that you want to reverse the charges made via your bank account or credit / debit card. 最終的に, please choose our recommended anti-virus application GridinSoft Trojan Killer to remove malware from your PC. Please follow the instructions of how exactly this malware can be removed.
Antivirus System removal instructions:
- Open “;私のコンピューター”; window.
- In the address field insert the text for the download link of “;GridinSoft トロイの木馬キラー”; –; http://www.trojan-killer.net/download.php.
- Press “;入力してください。”; on your keyboard.
- Click “;Save”; to save GridinSoft Trojan Killer to your Desktop or other preferred location.
- Make sure that you can see hidden files, folders and extensions on your computer. Visit this guide for additional information.
- Rename the installer of GridinSoft Trojan Killer with “;scr”; file extension (by right-clicking and choosing the 名前の変更 オプション).
- Run renamed installer of GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
- Install the program (this may be done automatically by the installer). Find the desktop icon of Trojan Killer‘;s executable. Right-click it and select “;プロパティ“;.
- Click “;Find target“;.
- Find “;trojankiller.exe”; and rename it into “;trojankiller.scr”; (by right-clicking the file and choosing such option):
- Run “;trojankiller.scr“;. Scan your computer with Trojan Killer. Once the scan is completed click “;Remove selections“;:
- It is recommended that you restart your computer and repeat the scan again.
- To fix your executable files corrupted because of Antivirus System rogue, please visit this guide and follow its instructions.
Example of Antivirus System location in Windows XP: