Istripper.com pop-up is not what parents want their children to look at. Unfortunately, they can appear onscreen even without your wish. Moreover, you don’t have to interact with such alerts. All you need to do is open our browser, and Istripper.com pop-ups will show up. So, how to get rid of this irritating pop-up and move back to the previous stage of your PC?
Firstly, let’s pay your attention to the fact that Istripper.com pop-ups can’t come out of nowhere, for no reason at all. It goes without saying that the PC is fully infected with unwanted programs, and this is the reason of showing such alerts. In this case your first action is to find and remove adware to stop Istripper.com pop-up appearing.
The result of Istripper.com pop-ups emergence on your computer is the interaction with some cost-free software. Such free applications are not useful and hazardous. They are interlinked with installers adware. Regrettably, websites with free download like CNET and others mainly contain installers with built-in adware or PUPs that are potentially unwanted programs. In spite of this, your current anti-virus software may fail to react on malware invasion on time and don’t suppress the installation. Obsolete databases play a key role here. They are guilty in poor security level of your computer.
Our strong recommendation is that you continue reading this guide set forth below that helps you to understand how to get rid of Istripper.com pop-ups through utter removal of malware from your system in an automatic way. You’re strongly advised to scan your system with our recommended malware removal software, delete all identified threats and then reset your browsers using additional tips as explained below.
Istripper.com removal guide
STEP 1. Remove Istripper.com virus from the browser
First of all, Istripper.com is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by Istripper.com, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and Istripper.com has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that Istripper.com hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
STEP 2. Remove Istripper.com traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed Istripper.com!
Video guide on how to remove Istripper.com from the system:
STEP 3.How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with Istripper.com in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.