IsearchNow.com is a browser hijacker that will corrupt your browser’s settings. You totally should remove IsearchNow.com as it will display annoying ads and spoil searching results. IsearchNow.com is usually comes with some free software that average user may download on suspicious websites. This application claims to improve your searching results, but actually it will change your search engine and homepage to IsearchNow.com as well as spoil your search results with redirection to shady websites where you can get your computer infected with some other malware.
IsearchNow.com is able to change shortcuts on your desktop, so that every time you try to open browser and click on its shortcut, you’ll open IsearchNow.com homepage. This homepage is looking legitimate and clean, unlike other browser hijackers with their homepages full of ads or banners, but don’t trust this malicious application as it surely will corrupt your browser’s work. We’ll explain some more reasons to remove IsearchNow.com . Another malicious feature of it is personal information tracking. It can monitor your searching queries, browsing story, geolocation, all the keyboard and mouse inputs you make in your web browser. All the stolen information may be shared and misused by third-parties to generate revenue.
IsearchNow.com will spoil your online searches, show altered search results and mislead you to unsafe websites. It’s quite difficult to search for any information you need as IsearchNow.com keeps disturbing your online searches. It will show sponsored by third-party webpages first, so you have to scroll way down to find what you were looking for. Huge amount of ads, constant redirects to potentially harmful domains – all these problems are caused this malicious application, that’s why you need to remove IsearchNow.com .
IsearchNow.com hijacker removal guide
STEP 1. Remove IsearchNow.com virus from the browser
First of all, IsearchNow.com is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by IsearchNow.com, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and IsearchNow.com has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that IsearchNow.com hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
STEP 2. Remove IsearchNow.com traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed IsearchNow.com!
Video guide on how to remove IsearchNow.com from the system:
STEP 3.How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with IsearchNow.com in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.