iPlay Search is an unwanted browser add-on or extension that falls into the category of adware. It will show up various savings coupons, offers, and discount relevant to the words or phrases you are searching over the Internet. iPlay Search does this by monitoring your web browsing activities and logging vital data while you are online. Normal installation of iPlay Search requires a program that loads it in the background. In most occasions, software that you think is safe and useful will be the cause of iPlay Search infection.
It is important that you inspect whatever software you are installing. Even good software can be bundled with iPlay Search adware. You must be alert during the initial installation process because there is a way to exclude the adware. All you have to do is to uncheck the option given by the program. However, due to the default settings, iPlay Search is installed as normal method.
Having iPlay Search in the browser may not cause other harm except for pop-up ads it reveals. Some people find this useful while others see it as annoyances cause by a virus on the computer. So, if you want to get rid of iPlay Search, all you need to do is carry out the instructions as layout on this page. This will help you delete iPlay Search extensions and plug-in from affected browser. This guide also gets rid of other harmful data inside the PC using effective adware scanner.
Step by step instructions how to remove iPlay Search virus.
STEP 1. Remove iPlay Search virus from the system
First of all, iPlay Search is a browser extension, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft.
- Return to main screen and choose the type of scan.
- Start the scan and wait untill it`s finished:
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Cure PC!” button to remove iPlay Search virus:
- Now your system is free from annoying iPlay Search browser extension!
STEP 2. Remove iPlay Search virus from your browser
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Trojan Killer (here or from the product page):
- Open the program and click on the Reset browser settings button.
- Select when options you want to reset and press “Reset“
Wait untill Trojan Killer sets selected options to the default state. Successful results will be checked with green checkmark.
Video guide bellow display how to remove iPlay Search from your system completaly:
STEP 3. iPlay Search prevention
- Avoid advertisements, you shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups in your browser, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email, attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Don’t download or open such attachments they can be infected with adware of malware!
- Surfing the internet, there are millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Pay attention to what you install, there are tons of hijackers and malicious program that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceding further!
By following this removal instruction we hope you will deal with iPlay Search virus once and for all. In case you have any problems or this virus is still inside, leave a comment below or contact our Support Team.