Interpol Department of Cybercrime ransomware. Video about this scam
Recently we’ve already published a special article that specifically reviewed this new ransomware that is nowadays attacking thousands if not millions of PCs. Based on the text of this ransomware program it seems that its developers don’t know English very well, this is why they’ve made some mistakes while creating it. Anyway, today we’ve managed to “catch” this pest and thus test it on our machine. We analyzed it once again and found out that the removal instructions we’ve recently provided work very well. So, if your system has become the dwelling place for this hoax you’re strongly recommended to follow the malware instructions below.
The video guide submitted below simply shows the basic features of this malware. Once again, we remind you not to follow any instructions of this virus. Do not effect any payment in favor of the crooks via Ukash or Paysafecard payment systems. These are good companies and they aren’t associated with this scareware. So, be careful, follow our recommendations and get rid of Interpol virus with the help of our recommended software.
Video about this ransomware program:
Malware removal steps:
- Reboot your PC into Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- Sign up as the user of the machine that became infected.
- In the cmd.exe windows that appeared type “regedit” and press “Enter“.
- Remove the parameter “Shell” from the registry entry HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon
- Remove the files that were created by this ransomware program:
- Restart your computer into normal mode via the command “shutdown /r /t 0“.
- Scan your computer with our recommended security software:
After you hit “Restart” button or choose the appropriate menu, the computer will begin to reboot. While the boot begins, keep hitting “F8” repeatedly, until the following window comes up:
Use up and down arrows to choose the necessary menu and press “Enter“.