If you notice that your browser redirect you to Internetwait.xyz site when you open it, then your computer infected with virus. This site will redirect you to different unwanted recourse every time you open your browser, all this redirect depends from your location (see sample images below). This browser virus often installs stealthily and bring many changes to your browser. The worst part is that Internetwait.xyz can easily infect many well known browsers such as Edge, Google Chrome, Opera, Mozila, Safari and Internet Eplorer, so every time you go online you will effect of this tricky virus. Internetwait.xyz will redirect you to different partner sites, so the developer of this virus can earn money from any visits. There are many similar scam sites all over the Internet – b2.ijquery11.com and Gogamego .This browser hijacker can also track your browsing activity and transfer it to the third parties, what’s why we highly recommend you to follow instruction below and remove this virus completely.
Often virus like Internetwait.xyz appear after you install freeware from the Internet. Be really careful when you are installing any program (especial free) from the Internet. Be careful with program what you download from suspicious sites, most of them have bundled with other software, so never allow install such program with “Custom” options. This simple step allows you to save your computer from virus in the future.
You must know that applications what use the bundling method usually redirect users to bogus websites, generate intrusive online ads, and collect various information, so never ignore virus like this. How you can check if your PC infected? Just open your Task Manager and find there InternetX or InternetXX (X – is a random character or symbol). And the most important part – do not install anything or leave any personal information even if you win iPhone 7! All this is a scam site what was created to steal your personal information. This can bring mess to your computer and deal terrible damage to your system. We highly recommend to remove this threat as fast as you can.
How to remove Internetwait.xyz hijacker?
If your computer is infected with Internetwait.xyz hijacker, it is most likely that your computer is also infected with other malicious and unwanted programs that may cause some serious damage. That is why we advise you to remove “Internetwait.xyz” hijacker with properly fit removal tool. GridinSoft Anti-Malware was developed to help users to remove infections without any problems.
Removal instruction for Internetwait.xyz hijacker:
- First of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
- Run to scan your computer system with it.
- Shut down all your available browsers.
Video explains how to reset your browser using GridinSoft Anti-Malware:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with Internetwait.xyz virus in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore always” button. In case, if you want to terminate a malicious program, you must select “Block always”.
Simple tips you must follow to decrease chances of being reinfected:
- Advertisements. You shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups on websites, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email. Attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Consequences for this will be infection with malware or adware program. Don’t download or open such attachments!
- Surfing the internet. There are thousands and millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Using anti-virus programs. It is essential to use protection program that won’t let any viruses to get inside even if you will make any mistake.
- Scan your computer from time to time. A lot of trojans and viruses may infect your computer without you even noticing it. That is why you should perform a scan at least once a week. In GridinSoft Anti-Malware you can do this automatically, you just need to set up a “Scheduled Scan” in “Settings” tabs.
- Pay attention to what you install. There are tons of hijackers and malicious program that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceeding further!
That is all! Leave your comments and questions below, or use our ticket system to make contact with our professional support team. We will gladly help you!