IntelResource.exe (32 bit) does not play a positive role in the work of your PC. Classifying all types of malware into particular categories, this one goes to the adware. To be short, it is a tool that leads to harms processes on your PC. An interesting fact, you can find where it is located via your Task Manager but it will be impossible to eliminate the threat without specially made for this application. And it is a vital step as IntelResource.exe (32 bit) activities aim to disrupt your system.
Speaking of IntelResource.exe (32 bit), this process definitely produces an extremely negative impact on performance of your computer due to consumption of many system resources and causing high CPU usage on a regular basis. When you locate IntelResource.exe (32 bit) process via your Task Manager you may right-click on it and select the option to open file location, which will straight lead you to the IntelUsb3.0Drivers folder related to it. However, most likely you will not be able to delete all its components because the adware will be protected by a lot of other similar processes and services running in the background.
Advertisements IntelResource.exe (32 bit) sends you won’t stop until you delete the source of the adware. Such irritating pop ups occur unexpectedly in different places and disturb you really much. At least, you can be calm about their content, they won’t drive your wife and children to tears with indecent propositions. In contrast, they focus on persuading you to install a great number of helpful apps that in real life are malicious. We think you have no doubts now and ready to solve the problem properly.
Get rid of IntelResource.exe (32 bit) process activities just now. Nowadays there are a lot of useful tools to fight with computer threats. GridinSoft Anti-Malware utility is one of them. It is a time-tested and respectful software you can rely on. If you don’t know how to start working with it, there is a short guidance to help you in detecting and deleting the threats and resetting your browser.
IntelResource.exe (32 bit) removal guide
STEP 1. Remove IntelResource.exe (32 bit) virus from the browser
First of all, IntelResource.exe (32 bit) is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by IntelResource.exe (32 bit), and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and IntelResource.exe (32 bit) has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that IntelResource.exe (32 bit) hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
STEP 2. Remove IntelResource.exe (32 bit) traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed IntelResource.exe (32 bit)!
Video guide on how to remove IntelResource.exe (32 bit) from the system:
STEP 3.How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with IntelResource.exe (32 bit) in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.