We need you to warn about new promoter of AntiVira Av. Twofsoft.net has similar features to AntiVira Av malicious tools and they work with promoting this deceitful product. You will not meet this hijacking problem until your computer gets compromised by scareware that triggers hardly revocable activity inside your system.
When your computer is infected with AntiVira Av trial version, your browser will bring you to strange pages like Twofsoft.net despite you want it or not. The reason of such strange actions may happen because of distortion of the HOSTS file and browser settings on your system. Whatever site you want to visit you will be brought to Twofsoft.net, or some page that make you to hit a link leading to Twofsoft.net They advise you to buy the license for AntiVira Av, describing this malware as solid security for your PC”. There are also some deceive comments of users that repeat across all malware products from this family. So, you see now the real aim what Twofsoft.net is fabricated for and how it works. It is necessary to warn you one more when you see such junk ware in your PC urgently delete it. To cut long story short be careful of the malware and AntiVira Av deceive code, as well as restore your browser configuration. But having found AntiVira Av malicious tools in your PC you should act immediately. We know how to help you. There are two ways of solution of this problem: first one is loading the program developed by our high-skilled team, or you may remove the hijacker and virus manually.
AntiVira Av and Twofsoft.net hijacker automatic remover:
1. Download the latest version of GridinSoft Trojan Killer to clear (not infected) computer and install it.
2. Update the virus database.
3. Copy the entire folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” to your jump drive (memory stick). Normally it is located at the following path: (C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer). “C” stands for the system disk of your computer. The name of the system disk, however, can be marked with another letter.
4. Open your jump drive (memory stick). Find the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” there. Open it , find the file under the name “trojankiller.exe” and rename it to “iexplore.exe”.
5. Move memory stick to infected PC, open “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” folder and run iexplore.exe. Optional: copy the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” from your jump drive to some other folder created on your PC and run “iexplore.exe”.
AntiVira Av and Twofsoft.net hijacker manual removal guide:
Instructions on how to restore your Internet connection:
1. Start Internet Explorer and click on the Tools menu and then select Internet Options as shown in the image below:
2. Select Connections tab and now click on the Lan Settings button as shown in the image below:
3. Under the Proxy Server section uncheck the checkbox “Use a proxy server for your LAN” and press the OK button to close this screen:
Delete AntiVira Av files
Delete AntiVira Av Registry entries
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\PhishingFilter “Enabled” = “0″
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “ProxyOverride” = “”
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “ProxyServer” = “http=127.0.0.1:33921″
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “ProxyEnable” = “1″