Imniclip.com pop-up windows will repeatedly and randomly redirect your browser to the huge variety of other websites. Some of them may be quite acceptable, whereas the large portion of these domains will be extremely dangerous. Imniclip.com domain is therefore used as an intermediary between your browser and plenty of other third-party resources to which you may be forwarded. However, occurrence of these pop-ups and subsequent redirections doesn’t take place by itself, without any reason. Most likely your computer is infected with adware or PUP (potentially unwanted program) that currently spews out such pop-ups on a permanent basis.
Imniclip.com pop-ups display in the most popular browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera and Microsoft Edge. As a rule, such alerts appear in a small amount in new tabs, however, their number grows gradually. PC performance worsens when malware comes on the stage, you cannot use your device as you got use to do because it is uncomfortable. One more drawback is that CPU’s power goes on the suspicious purposes that leads to the exhaustion of your processor. Imniclip.com alerts can disappear easily if you remove the source of their generation.
Imniclip.com is the result of mindless installation, when you aren’t careful with EULAs (End User License Agreements). That concerns infected apps with bundled samples of malware you can find on cost-free resources. However, most of us rely on anti-viruses we already have and avoid doing this step. Even the most respectful sites, for example, CNET and others tend to contain harmful samples. In case when your system shows a poor level of computer defense. Hence, your acting anti-virus tool may fail to recognize the threat and to stop the installation of unwanted applications. Consequently, it doesn’t seek to remove them.
The solution against Imniclip.comthreat has been right there under your nose. Meet recommended anti-malware tools to forget about all your current mishaps. It is user-friendly, reliable, effective and fast. The design is particularly praiseworthy. Our analysts team proves the fact that our product doesn’t lose its stability.
Imniclip.com removal guide
STEP 1. Remove Imniclip.com virus from the browser
First of all, Imniclip.com is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by Imniclip.com, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and Imniclip.com has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that Imniclip.com hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
STEP 2. Remove Imniclip.com traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed Imniclip.com!
Video guide on how to remove Imniclip.com from the system:
STEP 3.How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with Imniclip.com in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.