ilovemobi.com browser hijacker often likes to target Google Chrome, Firefox, IE, and Opera that are very popular among users. Therefore, if you are one of those users, you’d better be careful with ilovemobi.com. In reality, ilovemobi.com is a tricky virus that always sneaks into users’ computer via suspicious pop-ups, free applications, and many free update pop-ups. After ilovemobi.com creeps onto the system, it damages the system files by dropping lots of junk files and corrupted things onto the system.
To be more specific, ilovemobi.com does not let you be familiar with any of the legitimate website and floods the entire screen with thousands of sponsored products, contextual links, promotional codes, popup ads and more. It is an annoying infection which sneaks into targeted computer and often bundled with free downloaded pirated software
Apart from this, such infectious browser threat compromises security of the infected machine and make entry of several harmful parasites such as trojan, rootkit, worm, virus etc. into victimized computer and end up resulting in system corruption. It could even reveal your privacy for illicit work and makes you a identity theft victim. So, it is suggested to remove ilovemobi.com at the earliest without any delay and prevent further danger to occur.
How to remove ilovemobi.com hijacker?
If your computer is infected with ilovemobi.com hijacker, it is most likely that your computer is also infected with other malicious and unwanted programs that may cause some serious damage. That is why we advise you to remove “ilovemobi.com” hijacker with properly fit removal tool. GridinSoft Anti-Malware was developed to help users to remove infections without any problems.
Removal instruction for ilovemobi.com hijacker:
- First of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
- Run to scan your computer system with it.
- Shut down all your available browsers.
Video explains how to reset your browser using GridinSoft Anti-Malware:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with ilovemobi.com virus in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore always” button. In case, if you want to terminate a malicious program, you must select “Block always”.
Simple tips you must follow to decrease chances of being reinfected:
- Advertisements. You shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups on websites, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email. Attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Consequences for this will be infection with malware or adware program. Don’t download or open such attachments!
- Surfing the internet. There are thousands and millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Using anti-virus programs. It is essential to use protection program that won’t let any viruses to get inside even if you will make any mistake.
- Scan your computer from time to time. A lot of trojans and viruses may infect your computer without you even noticing it. That is why you should perform a scan at least once a week. In GridinSoft Anti-Malware you can do this automatically, you just need to set up a “Scheduled Scan” in “Settings” tabs.
- Pay attention to what you install. There are tons of hijackers and malicious program that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceeding further!
That is all! Leave your comments and questions below, or use our ticket system to make contact with our professional support team. We will gladly help you!