Idle Driver.exe (32 bit) is definitely not safe, since it is a part of a very hazardous application more correctly classified as adware. It’s a process that can be clearly traced as enabled via your Task Manager. You may see the result of this adware installed in your computer by the multitude of annoying advertisement banners popping up everywhere in your screen through the default browser. Their appearance is pretty much explained by activity of Idle Driver.exe (32 bit) process in your computer.
Considering Idle Driver.exe (32 bit) actions, the way it impacts the performance of your computer is extremely negative as it consumes all vital system resources. The power of your CPU is taken for unknown needs and the usage becomes abnormal. You can detect Idle Driver.exe (32 bit) process location if you open Task Manager, right-click on it and choose the function to track file location, which can forward you to the Windows Idle Driver folder related to it. Unfortunately, the average user is not skillful enough to delete all infected components. The threat will protect itself with the help of other similar processes and services taking place deep in the background.
You will be really fed up to see the huge number of advertisements produced by Idle Driver.exe (32 bit) to pop up in different places. They generally do not show any decent information before you. For example, they may tell you about the necessity to download and install a lot of junk programs into your computer which will mess it up even more. In addition to that, your system may become infected with even more serious threats that will essentially slow down its performance.
As you’ve already understood, to remove Idle Driver.exe (32 bit) process is harder than just deleting the folder with infected files. Your system needs scanning with a proven anti-malware software. We are talking about the software developed to delete this concrete infection and other viruses you can come across online. You can try our recommended anti-malware out to get rid of Idle Driver.exe (32 bit) and all existing on your PC rubbish. To activate the application, you will need to purchase its full registered version. We always remind to reset infected browser after removing the threat. All necessary steps you may see in the guide below.
Automatic removal tool for Idle Driver.exe (32 bit):
Click here to download latest version of GridinSoft Anti-Malware
Removal instruction for Idle Driver.exe (32 bit):
- First of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
- Run to scan your computer system with it.
- Shut down all your available browsers.
- In GridinSoft Anti-Malware click on “Tools” and then on “Reset browser settings“:
- Follow the instructions, select browsers you need to be reset, and click on “Reset” button. Finally, restart your computer to apply all made changes:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with Windows Idle Driver virus in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore always” button. In case, if you want to terminate a malicious program, you must select “Block always”.
Simple tips you must follow to decrease chances of being reinfected by Idle Driver.exe (32 bit):
- Advertisements. You shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups on websites, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email. Attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Consequences for this will be infection with malware or adware program. Don’t download or open such attachments!
- Surfing the internet. There are thousands and millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Using anti-virus programs. It is essential to use protection program that won’t let any viruses to get inside even if you will make any mistake.
- Scan your computer from time to time. A lot of trojans and viruses may infect your computer without you even noticing it. That is why you should perform a scan at least once a week. In GridinSoft Anti-Malware you can do this automatically, you just need to set up a “Scheduled Scan” in “Settings” tabs.
- Pay attention to what you install. There are tons of malicious programs that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceeding further!
That is all! Leave your comments and questions below, or use our ticket system to make contact with our professional support team. We will gladly help you!
Portable anti-malware scanner
By the way, if you want to use the portable version of GridinSoft anti-malware scanner, we are happy to represent you the Trojan Killer Portable. Especially for your memory stick – be sure that your private data is safe wherever you go! Feel free to try it now: