IamNaughty.com filthy alerts – how to block?
IamNaughty.com pop-ups are surely not good for your children or younger members of the family to observe. However, the problem is that they often appear without your personal intention to see them or even without your personal interaction with them. In other words, you may simply open your browser and will suddenly see IamNaughty.com pop-ups to appear. So, what is the solution to get your system and browser cleaned from these nasty alerts?
Firstly, let’s pay your attention to the fact that IamNaughty.com pop-ups can’t come out of nowhere, for no reason at all. It goes without saying that the PC is fully infected with unwanted programs, and this is the reason of showing such alerts. In this case your first action is to find and remove adware to stop IamNaughty.com pop-up appearing.
Intrusion of programs that cause IamNaughty.com pop-ups to be self-generated in your browser is often the consequence of you dealing with some free applications. These cost-free programs are often interconnected with installers of adware and other totally useless and even dangerous programs. The sad reality of the Internet today is that even sites like CNET or other freeware download resources may contain installers that will be bundled with adware and PUPs (potentially unwanted programs). However, another reason why your PC got infected is because your current anti-virus did not detect adware intrusion ahead of time and simply permitted its installation. This took place because of outdated databases of your anti-malware tool which simply did not perform its direct function of defending your system.
We strongly advise to check your computer with malware removal software malware removal. It is better to use short guidance below to delete IamNaughty.com pop-ups without problems. But you’re welcome to have any additional help you need if you have some doubts.
IamNaughty.com removal guide
STEP 1. Remove IamNaughty.com virus from the browser
First of all, IamNaughty.com is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by IamNaughty.com, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and IamNaughty.com has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that IamNaughty.com hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
STEP 2. Remove IamNaughty.com traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed IamNaughty.com!
Video guide on how to remove IamNaughty.com from the system:
STEP 3.How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with IamNaughty.com in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.