Windows Averting System knows nothing about fixing and elimination of real PC problems that could indeed occur. Being the “headache” for many users worldwide, Windows Averting System is probably the only problem and error present on the attacked machine. Users should be very careful and not let Windows Averting System trick or fool them. This is all because the only target intention of Windows Averting System is to get as much money from users as possible.
Windows Averting System would not let users work in the common mode with their computers. On the contrary, Windows Averting System would make up some amendments inside of the machine so that it would be started together with every Windows Startup. This is when Windows Averting System would start annoying users indeed with its fake scans, fake reports about numerous PC problems and other supposedly detected bugs. However, Windows Averting System is the only bug, don’t forget. It should be killed immediately. There is no point buying Windows Averting System, cause by doing so users would simply lose their money and that’s it.
If you have already become the victim of Windows Averting System it is time to dispute the charges through your bank (if you effected the payment for it). Another worthwhile task for you is to remove Windows Averting System. You may do it as instructed in the guidelines below.
Windows Averting System malware automatic removal guide:
Before downloading and running GridinSoft Trojan Killer for removal of Windows Averting System malware several additional preparatory steps need to be done. This is required because Windows Averting System blocks your Internet connection, and you will not be able to launch GridinSoft Trojan Killer. In order to prevent this blockage please take the following sequence of steps:
1. Make sure that your Operating System is tuned up in such a mode that hidden files and folders of your PC are viewable. The instruction on how to do it can be found here for Windows XP and here for Windows Vista/7.
2. Choose “View” tab in the window that appeared, and in the advanced settings choose the option “Show hidden files and folders”. Press OK.
3. Go to the folder %User Profile%\Application Data\Microsoft.
Warning! Depending on the Operating System of your PC, %UserProfile% stands for C:\Documents and Settings\[Current User] for Windows XP and C:\Users\[Current User] for Windows Vista/7.
In other words, the folder that needs to be opened is as follows, depending on the operating system:
%SysDrive%Documents and Settings[Current User]Application Data\Microsoft for Windows XP
%SysDrive%Users[Current User]Application Data\Microsoft for Windows Vista/7.
In this folder there will be the main executable file of Windows Averting System malware (possibly with the icon of *avi file), having some random name.
4. Rename the above-mentioned executable file into some other name of your preference and restart your PC. Upon the system restart Windows Tweaking Utility will no longer block your Internet browser.
5. Download the latest version of GridinSoft Trojan Killer to your infected system, install it and run it.
The procedure for removal of Windows Averting System scam is similar to the removal of Windows Firewall Unit virus as shown in the video below:
Windows Averting System malware manual uninstall guide:
Delete Windows Averting System malware files:
Delete Windows Averting System malware registry entries:
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Shell “%AppData%\Microsoft\[random].exe”