How to uninstall Antispyware Soft
Antispyware Soft is a fake anti-spyware tool (clone of AV Security Suite) was developed to scare you into thinking that you have a viruses in you computer. Once running it will scan and display numerous infections and will not remove them until you purchase the program. In reality, the “infected files” it detects are all fake and do not actually exist.
GridinSoft LLC and Trojan-Killer.net IS NOT associated, affiliated, consorted, or connected with the publishers or creators of Antispyware Soft.
Antispyware Soft automatical remover:
As you might have foreseen, Antispyware Soft is not a lonely walker in the empty space. In contrary, it has multiple ties with other rogues so that complex malware removal is the best way to get rid of Antispyware Soft. In addition, if you remove Antispyware Soft automatically, you get life-time protection from malware aggression.
- 1. Download the last version of Trojan Killer to clear (not infected) computer and install it
- 2. Update the virus database
- 3. Copy whole folder “c:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer” to your memory stick
- 4. Rename “trojankiller.exe” to “iexplore.exe”
- 5. Move memory stick to infected PC and run explorer.exe from “Trojan Killer” folder
Antispyware Soft manual removal guide:
Delete Antispyware Soft files:%UserProfile%\Local Settings\Application Data\[random]\[random].exe
Delete Antispyware Soft registry entries:HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “[random]”