How to remove Searchet.com Redirect
Searchet.com – is a home page hijacker currently classed as Adware. It constantly reroute your Internet traffic to its own domain in order for you to use its unknown search engine. Aside from hijacking your Internet usage, this adware also substitute your home page with Searchet.com
Searchet.com intends to redirect the search results to unknown web sites. Some of these sites may not be healthy to your computer system. It can contain codes that will drop malware upon your visit.
Searchet.com is spread through spam email attachments, bundled with freeware programs or it can be installed on your computer by other malware without your consent.
Step by step instructions how to remove Searchet.com virus.
STEP 1. Remove Searchet.com virus from the system
- First of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Trojan Killer (here or from the product page):
- Return to main screen and choose the type of scan.
- Start the scan and wait untill it`s finished:
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Cure PC!” button to remove Searchet.com virus:
- Now your system is free from annoying Searchet.com browser extension!
STEP 2. Remove Searchet.com virus from your browser
First of all, Searchet.com is a virus what can be realy dangerous. So, here is the simple way to remove them from your computer. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft.
- Open the program and click on the Reset browser settings button.
- Select when options you want to reset and press “Reset“
Wait untill Trojan Killer sets selected options to the default state. Successful results will be checked with green checkmark.
Video guide bellow display how to remove Searchet.com from your system completaly:
STEP 3. Searchet.com prevention
- Avoid advertisements, you shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups in your browser, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email, attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Don’t download or open such attachments they can be infected with adware of malware!
- Surfing the internet, there are millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Pay attention to what you install, there are tons of hijackers and malicious program that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceding further!
By following this removal instruction we hope you will deal with Searchet.com virus once and for all. In case you have any problems or this virus is still inside, leave a comment below or contact our Support Team.