Quiclean is a typical adware program which generates tons of pop-up ads on the infected browser so as to gather illegal profits. The annoying program can automatically get installed in your system after its infiltration. It has the ability to disguise as a legit browser extension and bypass many antivirus tools. It promises to clean your browser, but our Analitical Team says that it is very dangrous extension, that can ruin your system.
Quiclean Virus can change your program settings with the goal that it can make way for ads into your PC. It can deliver various ads with endeavoring data so it can build the visit and snaps of its participated sites. Additionally, it will likewise attempt you to open the deluge documents and afterward get numerous freeware on your PC.
Quiclean can be easily downloaded and installed on your computer without your consent and knowledge through free software. After it infects your PC, it creates and deletes files randomly. Thus your machine may act poorly.
Step by step instructions how to remove Quiclean virus.
STEP 1. Remove Quiclean virus from the system
First of all, Quiclean is a browser extension, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft.
- Return to main screen and choose the type of scan.
- Start the scan and wait untill it`s finished:
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Cure PC!” button to remove Quiclean virus:
- Now your system is free from annoying Quiclean browser extension!
STEP 2. Remove Quiclean virus from your browser
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Trojan Killer (here or from the product page):
- Open the program and click on the Reset browser settings button.
- Select when options you want to reset and press “Reset“
Wait untill Trojan Killer sets selected options to the default state. Successful results will be checked with green checkmark.
Video guide bellow display how to remove Quiclean from your system completaly:
STEP 3. Quiclean prevention
- Avoid advertisements, you shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups in your browser, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email, attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Don’t download or open such attachments they can be infected with adware of malware!
- Surfing the internet, there are millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Pay attention to what you install, there are tons of hijackers and malicious program that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceding further!
By following this removal instruction we hope you will deal with Quiclean virus once and for all. In case you have any problems or this virus is still inside, leave a comment below or contact our Support Team.