How to remove Birect-nammer.com redirect virus?
Birect-nammer.com is a nasty redirect virus that hackers pack with innocent utilities Internet visitors obtain after installation on the Web. Once Birect-nammer.com malware appears in the system, it can implement other malicious items and spoil general performance. Presence of this virus is unwanted, so you will need to delete the threat ASAP.
If Birect-nammer.com domain redirects Internet users to the random pages and spoils their browsing with multiple adverts, it is time to scan the system. We offer users to do it with malware removal application that not only detects but deletes potentially unwanted items.
The Birect-nammer.com malware works non-stop to generate the traffic to particular resources cyber criminals cooperate with. This malicious application finds the way to the system with the installation that has been conducted in a hurry, so that users do not read download agreements and have no idea about adware/hijacker they already have. Try to be especially carefully while downloading anything.
Well, Birect-nammer.com hijacker/adware is not a critical computer threat but may stay in the system long if not to scan it. Do it with the help of a malware-removal application. It reveals all unwanted objects and deletes them easily. It is a real clean that keeps the device safe. All steps are clearly explained in the guidance below.
Birect-nammer.com removal guide
STEP 1. Remove Birect-nammer.com virus from the browser
First of all, Birect-nammer.com is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by Birect-nammer.com, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and Birect-nammer.com has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that Birect-nammer.com hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
STEP 2. Remove Birect-nammer.com traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed Birect-nammer.com!
Video guide on how to remove Birect-nammer.com from the system:
STEP 3.How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with Birect-nammer.com in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.