How to remove Antivired.com hijacker of Antivirus Monitor rogue
Antivired.com hijacker does not take into account your aims or desires, no one is interested in what sites you want to visit, the browser diverts to a page of Antivired.com hijacker, trying to persuade and into obtaining absolutely unnecessary product, it is not enough that unnecessary, their product may dangerous.
Antivired.com merchandises the virus called Antivirus Monitor in all possible ways. It`s fake antivirus and the main purpose of its producers to cheat people and get money in a phony way. This malware sets itself up without asking you and then starts making its harmful activity, persuading you that you cannot do without its commercial version. There are a lot of deceits practiced by Antivirus Monitor, there is one that we would like to tell in more detail. It is browser hijacking routine, being extremely uncomfortable, because it keeps people from doing what they want, from visiting websites they need. Instead, the user is always being redirected to Antivired.com. Or they use another method when one’s browser brings to a phony script where apology for a user is informed that due to some malicious activity the desired URL cannot be visited. This fake page will give a link which allegedly can advise how to make your computer safe but in fact it brings to Antivired.com where you will be insistently recommended to obtain Antivirus Monitor rogue product, advertising it like solid security program, which can settle up your problems. Usually they work, using the same mechanism of actions. The user is visiting Antivired.com upon pushing a popup ad or a scan report produced by Antivirus Monitor. The main aim of such phony cautions is to mislead you. So, if you do click one of those, you will be automatically diverted to Antivired.com. You will be unable to use the Internet in normal way. You will be diverted to Antivired.com without your permission. Here are instructions include the guidelines of both automatic and manual deletion of this virus named Antivired.com. Good luck to you and please contact us if you require any our further help.
Antivirus Monitor and Antivired.com hijacker automatic remover:
1. Download the latest version of GridinSoft Trojan Killer to clear (not infected) computer and install it.
2. Update the virus database.
3. Copy the entire folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” to your jump drive (memory stick). Normally it is located at the following path: (C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer). “C” stands for the system disk of your computer. The name of the system disk, however, can be marked with another letter.
4. Open your jump drive (memory stick). Find the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” there. Open it , find the file under the name “trojankiller.exe” and rename it to “iexplore.exe”.
5. Move memory stick to infected PC, open “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” folder and run iexplore.exe. Optional: copy the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” from your jump drive to some other folder created on your PC and run “iexplore.exe”.
Antivirus Monitor and Antivired.com hijacker manual removal guide:
Instructions on how to restore your Internet connection:
1. Start Internet Explorer and click on the Tools menu and then select Internet Options as shown in the image below:
2. Select Connections tab and now click on the Lan Settings button as shown in the image below:
3. Under the Proxy Server section uncheck the checkbox “Use a proxy server for your LAN” and press the OK button to close this screen:
Delete Antivirus Monitor files
Delete Antivirus Monitor Registry entries
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\PhishingFilter “Enabled” = “0″
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “ProxyOverride” = “”
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “ProxyServer” = “http=127.0.0.1:33921″
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “ProxyEnable” = “1″