We have become aware of the fact of appearance of another computer pest that can potentially attack many PCs in the world wide web. This is the issue that is going to be the objective for many active PC users worldwide – how to uninstall Alfa Defender scam from their PCs. Unfortunately, after successful infiltration inside of your computer Alfa Defender (which is, by the way, also known as Alpha Defender) does not take into account any kind of system protection to be offered for your workstation. On the contrary, the only aim of Alfa Defender scam is to make your PC even more vulnerable to cyber attacks in order to make you really scared.
The evil plot of tricky and stealthy approaches in the arsenal of Alfa Defender includes many well-know techniques on how to fool and finally make users deceived. We are really positive in the fact that not very many users would be totally careless when they see the notice (even though it might be fabricated in reality) contained in the PC scan reports warning of plenty of identified errors and essential security problems and errors, starting up with system errors and ending with availability of badwares and threats of all types. Well, this is exactly how Alfa Defender scareware operates. It for sure knows how to scare users and make them want to have their computer protected and shielded immediately. Having this malicious and tricky tool on your workstation will for sure cause some really serious problems soon – we mean actual security problems (not the ones claimed to be identified by Alfa Defender). Again, unfortunately it is quite difficult to predict in any possible way the penetration of this scareware. It’s all due to the fact that Alfa Defender generally ignores all normal authentication barriers and thus can infiltrate pretty much into any PC of its choice without telling the user in any way of its intentions to do so. Hence, the very procedure of penetration looks in the following manner: you browse through some web site, then suddenly click on some advertisement, and then, with the following Windows startup, you suddenly see Alfa Defender evil tricks to be taking place on your desktop. It will immediately start to scan your PC plenty of times and then present fake alerts as well as bogus scan reports. Needless to say, it will not stop to keep warning you of many security errors that were supposedly identified and therefore must be immediately deleted. Do not be tricked like this. This is just the bunch of lies and nothing worth being worried about. You need to worry about presence of Alfa Defender on your system, that’s for sure. Bear in mind that Alfa Defender as the program is not able to help you at all. Its evil activity sooner or later would lead you to the site where it is told that you should obtain its full version and only then have the promised solution from the malware attack. Still, instead of removing actual viruses, Alfa Defender will steal your hard earned money and greatly damage your system causing its slowdown, possible browser redirects and other system vulnerabilities.
We hope that by this time you are smart enough to believe that Alfa Defender is not the tool you want to have on your computer. Hence, make sure and delete Alfa Defender scam using the decent anti-virus tool capable of completing the removal assignment. For this purpose we recommend you to use GridinSoft Trojan Killer. As an option, you may delete the files and registry entries of Alfa Defender scam as described herein.
Alfa Defender automatic remover:
1. Download the latest version of GridinSoft Trojan Killer to clear (not infected) computer and install it.
2. Update the virus database.
3. Copy the entire folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” to your jump drive (memory stick). Normally it is located at the following path: (C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer). “C” stands for the system disk of your computer. The name of the system disk, however, can be marked with another letter.
4. Open your jump drive (memory stick). Find the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” there. Open it , find the file under the name “trojankiller.exe” and rename it to “iexplore.exe”.
5. Move memory stick to infected PC, open “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” folder and run iexplore.exe. Optional: copy the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” from your jump drive to some other folder created on your PC and run “iexplore.exe”.
Alfa Defender manual removal guide:
Instructions on how to restore your Internet connection:
1. Start Internet Explorer and click on the Tools menu and then select Internet Options as shown in the image below:
2. Select Connections tab and now click on the Lan Settings button as shown in the image below:
3. Under the Proxy Server section uncheck the checkbox “Use a proxy server for your LAN” and press the OK button to close this screen:
Delete Alfa Defender files:
Delete Alfa Defender registry entries: