Antivirko.com is one of the sites that you definitely shout stay far away from. Because this resource promotes malicious application called AntiVira AV. Antivirko.com is a hijacker, since it pushes people to press its URL by means of certain tricks with the settings of your web surfer.
This web page takes active part in distribution of AntiVira AV malware. Generally this means that if AntiVira Av somehow amends your system by placing some of its malicious codes on your PC system, you will be suffering from constant browser redirection to Antivirko.com from time to time. By the way, such redirecting will take place each time you try to refer to some site (and it does not really matter which site in particular) just because your browser is hijacked entirely. In addition, the fake security pop-ups and fabricated scan reports of AntiVira Av will be rerouting you to Antivirko.com once you click them. This is very irritating, since you will not be able to use your Internet, being referred to Antivirko.com only. What a terrible experience indeed! In order to forget about such redirects, it’s necessary to remove all the malicious components that are inside of your OS. Hence, you will need to delete AntiVira Av virus together with the malicious browser add-ons it brought inside of your PC. Using some decent and reliable anti-virus program would definitely help you in this matter. The removal program will beyond any doubt take care of the viruses and malwares dwelling inside of your workstation and render reliable PC defense in the future. One thing we are really confident in – the removal of Antivirko.com hijacker from your PC is a must-do thing. Failure to do so can result in considerable turmoil with your PC and further slowing down of your system.
AntiVira Av and Antivirko.com hijacker automatic remover:
1. Download the latest version of GridinSoft Trojan Killer to clear (not infected) computer and install it.
2. Update the virus database.
3. Copy the entire folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” to your jump drive (memory stick). Normally it is located at the following path: (C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer). “C” stands for the system disk of your computer. The name of the system disk, however, can be marked with another letter.
4. Open your jump drive (memory stick). Find the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” there. Open it , find the file under the name “trojankiller.exe” and rename it to “iexplore.exe”.
5. Move memory stick to infected PC, open “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” folder and run iexplore.exe. Optional: copy the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” from your jump drive to some other folder created on your PC and run “iexplore.exe”.
AntiVira Av and Antivirko.com hijacker manual removal guide:
Instructions on how to restore your Internet connection:
1. Start Internet Explorer and click on the Tools menu and then select Internet Options as shown in the image below:
2. Select Connections tab and now click on the Lan Settings button as shown in the image below:
3. Under the Proxy Server section uncheck the checkbox “Use a proxy server for your LAN” and press the OK button to close this screen:
Delete AntiVira Av files
Delete AntiVira Av Registry entries
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\PhishingFilter “Enabled” = “0″
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “ProxyOverride” = “”
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “ProxyServer” = “http=127.0.0.1:33921″
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “ProxyEnable” = “1″