The Weather Hub Pro is classified as unwanted browser extension i.e. PUA (potentially unwanted application). Probably you have already seen many promotion advertisements thanks to this adware. Moreover, you have noticed that these advertisements are similar to your search history. That is all because extension can handle the data of your search requests.
Weather Hub Pro plays the role of adware in your browser since it causes a lot of unwanted advertisement banners to permanently appear while you surf the web. Additionally, the extension could cause unwanted redirections of your browser to random websites of extremely bad reputation. Finally, Weather Hub Pro extension performs the role of spyware by regularly tracking user’s browsing habits and transferring this data to third parties for various hazardous purposes.
Activity and intrusion of Weather Hub Pro in your browser was the consequence of failure of your current anti-malware to perform its important function of defending your computer. Because of outdated anti-virus databases your security program simply didn’t act as it was initially advertised by its developers.
However, don’t be upset if you rushed through installation steps and installed Weather Hub Pro on PC. Your system files, accounts and passwords are in safe place. Still you will see a lot of advertisement while surfing. Opinions divided, some of the users determine this adware as a virus, and the others take advantage of its quickness because they find out about sales among the first. It can be easily removed with the help of detailed guide, you can find it below.
Step by step instructions how to remove Weather Hub Pro virus.
STEP 1. Remove Weather Hub Pro extension from the system
First of all, Weather Hub Pro is a browser extension, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft.
- Return to main screen and choose the type of scan.
- Start the scan and wait untill it`s finished:
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Cure PC!” button to remove Weather Hub Pro extension:
- Now your system is free from annoying Weather Hub Pro browser extension!
STEP 2. Remove Weather Hub Pro extension from your browser
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Trojan Killer (here or from the product page):
- Open the program and click on the Reset browser settings button.
- Select when options you want to reset and press “Reset“
Wait untill Trojan Killer sets selected options to the default state. Successful results will be checked with green checkmark.
Video guide bellow display how to remove Weather Hub Pro from your system completaly:
STEP 3. Weather Hub Pro prevention
- Avoid advertisements, you shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups in your browser, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email, attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Don’t download or open such attachments they can be infected with adware of malware!
- Surfing the internet, there are millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Pay attention to what you install, there are tons of hijackers and malicious program that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceding further!
By following this removal instruction we hope you will deal with Weather Hub Pro extension once and for all. In case you have any problems or this extension is still inside, leave a comment below or contact our Support Team.