How to eliminate Cheap-o (virus removal solution)
Cheap-o adware is regarded as a useful application. But, at first sight. Actually, it is simply malicious software that you must not hold installed on your system. Due to this infection your PC may get infected with various viruses. Be careful, you can lose your hard earned cash this way. So, you can keep reading this post and find out how you can get rid of Cheap-o from your PC.
cheap-o is classified as the PUP program. It malicious software comes from some installation files. Unfortunately, this will install some unwished add-ons on the well-known browsers (for example: Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome) without permission of the user. This cheap-o adware will help the cyber criminals to show adverts pop up windows randomly. But you should know that it is not only unnecessary for the all system, but unsecure for the vital data saved on the PC.
- Many advertisements in your online browser.
- Cheap-o creates its files, folders and registry keys.
- Slow PC performance.
- Hijacked search results.
- Some unknown applications (including toolbars) install by themselves.
How to get rid of it?
We advice to install powerful antimalware application. For example, you may choose Trojan Killer. Gridinsoft company is the developer of the antivirus. The program is helpful application, which can get rid of viruses and other malicious software. We are ready to help you in any matter. You can feel free to contact us.
Cheap-o automatic removal tool:
Cheap-o removal steps:
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer and scan your computer with it.
- Click on “Apply” to remove all infections found after the scan is completed:
- Shut down all your available browsers.
- In GridinSoft Trojan Killer click on “Tools” and then on “Reset browser settings“:
- Follow the instructions, select browsers you need to be reset, and click on “Reset” button. Finally, restart your computer to apply all made changes:
Video explaining how to reset your browser using GridinSoft Trojan Killer:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with Cheap-o in the future.
GridinSoft Trojan Killer offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “Real-Time Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
This options helps you to prevent execution of malicious programs and to avoid their installation ahead of time. When certain malware tries to install itself into your system, GridinSoft Trojan Killer and its Real-Time Protection module will terminate this installation attempt ahead of time. You may click on “Confirm” button to continue blocking this malicious program, or to select “Ignore this file” and allow the malicious application to be installed (at your own risk):