Penetration of Trojan.TrickBot Trojan is difficult to be detected at once. It is a difficult process that tries to lead all its activities secretly to stay longer in the system. As you may know, hackers need a lot of typical computers to mine digital currency, and you can be absolutely sure that this Trojan penetrated your computer with this concrete purpose. The ability to hide deeply in the background and conduct its activities helps this hazardous computer threat to live long.
The Trojan.TrickBot Trojan overloads the system, uses resources of the infected PC with own purposes and may give third-party users remote control. It is better to prevent the invasion that find the solution against it. However, if that happened, read our short instruction that will help to eliminate the threat.
The fact that Trojan.TrickBot trojans appeared in the system tells you about some drawbacks of your computer protection. Of course, your personal wrong actions could also lead to such consequences. For example, clicking on suspicious link, visiting unknown websites, downloading software from cost-free resource may result trojan penetration. Fortunately, all these actions are not dangerous for the PC if you keep your defense software up to date and use an anti-malware cleaner that works on the regular basis (here we are talking about registered and legitimate versions of the programs).
To remove the Trojan.TrickBot Trojan Coin Miner we offer you to try our GridinSoft Anti-Malware tool that can track and delete potentially unwanted software in several clicks only. This application kills all kinds of computer threats. The guide below will help you to eliminate the threat in several clicks only.
Trojan.TrickBot removal guide
STEP 1. Remove Trojan.TrickBot virus from the browser
First of all, Trojan.TrickBot is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by Trojan.TrickBot, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and Trojan.TrickBot has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that Trojan.TrickBot hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
STEP 2. Remove Trojan.TrickBot traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed Trojan.TrickBot!
Video guide on how to remove Trojan.TrickBot from the system:
STEP 3.How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with Trojan.TrickBot in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.