How to detect Trojan.BAT.BitCoinMiner Coin Miner?
Trojan.BAT.BitCoinMiner Coin Miner is one of the Trojan viruses that starts malicious purposes in the system after the secret penetration. This computer threat haunts cryptocurrencies like BitCoin, Monero and others due to infecting particular files on the targeted PC and using its resources. Firstly, the owner needs to detect this malware on the PC and then delete it.
The main feature of the Trojan.BAT.BitCoinMiner Coin Miner Trojan is that it comes secretly. Most likely, user has installed a program that appears harmless but has infected samples. It goes without saying that the owner of the infected workstation must get rid of the Trojan and scan the system against other computer threats.
The Trojan.BAT.BitCoinMiner Trojan Miner attacks CPU and GPU power worsens general performance of the computer or even a mobile phone that may also catch this hazardous item. Next time be careful with surfing the Internet and visiting random sites. Do not install anything from the suspicious resources to avoid infection with the help of bundled malware samples. Run periodic diagnostic scans with the help of malware removal apps which can detect and delete similar threats.
As a rule, the Trojan.BAT.BitCoinMiner Trojan Miner takes long periods of time before being discovered, we offer to try GridinSoft Anti-Malware tool that is a proven solution of your problem. It will help to escape from cyber criminals and it will not permit locking your PC down.
Trojan.BAT.BitCoinMiner removal guide
STEP 1. Remove Trojan.BAT.BitCoinMiner virus from the browser
First of all, Trojan.BAT.BitCoinMiner is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by Trojan.BAT.BitCoinMiner, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and Trojan.BAT.BitCoinMiner has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that Trojan.BAT.BitCoinMiner hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
STEP 2. Remove Trojan.BAT.BitCoinMiner traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed Trojan.BAT.BitCoinMiner!
Video guide on how to remove Trojan.BAT.BitCoinMiner from the system:
STEP 3.How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with Trojan.BAT.BitCoinMiner in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.