TR/BitCoinMiner Coin Miner is created by hackers and does not need user’s assistance to start own malicious activities as comes with installed utilities due to the bundled tools. This computer threat haunts cryptocurrencies like BitCoin, Monero and others due to infecting particular files on the targeted PC and using its resources. If you have already revealed the threat, that is a good jumping off point.
If TR/BitCoinMiner Coin Miner Trojan is here, user probably comes across with unexpected changes. This malware scraps server data and transfers it to the third party in such a way that owner know nothing. We strongly offer to eliminate the source of the threat without delay.
The TR/BitCoinMiner Trojan Miner attacks CPU and GPU power worsens general performance of the computer or even a mobile phone that may also catch this hazardous item. Next time be careful with surfing the Internet and visiting random sites. Do not install anything from the suspicious resources to avoid infection with the help of bundled malware samples. Run periodic diagnostic scans with the help of malware removal apps which can detect and delete similar threats.
Delete the TR/BitCoinMiner Trojan Miner once and forever without any troubles. Proven and time-tasted anti-malware application like GridinSoft Anti-Malware tool will deal with this computer threat in several clicks only. Prevent the same troubles in the future with regular scanning.
TR/BitCoinMiner removal guide
STEP 1. Remove TR/BitCoinMiner virus from the browser
First of all, TR/BitCoinMiner is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by TR/BitCoinMiner, and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and TR/BitCoinMiner has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that TR/BitCoinMiner hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
STEP 2. Remove TR/BitCoinMiner traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed TR/BitCoinMiner!
Video guide on how to remove TR/BitCoinMiner from the system:
STEP 3.How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with TR/BitCoinMiner in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.