The presence of Generic.Application.CoinMiner Coin Miner is a real secret for the owners of the infected computer as this computer threat stands for the Trojan family. It hides own presence from users to stay longer in the system. To stop this process manually is almost impossible as the malware has unique survivability that it uses in case of removal. That is why it is better to avoid this malware.
The Generic.Application.CoinMiner Miner will try to hide its activities till the last moment to continue mining digital money as long as possible. You may open a resource monitor and have a look at CPU usage value. If the consumption of CPU and graphics cards has increased and you notice general slowness of the computer, it is time to scan your computer.
The Generic.Application.CoinMiner Trojan Miner appears in the system and has next symptoms:
- Abnormal usage of the CPU and graphics cards.
- Stuttering and freezing of the games without adequate conditions for this.
- You notice vulnerable applications and tools that you haven’t installed.
- Suspicious stucking of the mouse.
Delete the Generic.Application.CoinMiner Trojan Miner once and forever without any troubles. Proven and time-tasted anti-malware application like GridinSoft Anti-Malware tool will deal with this computer threat in several clicks only. Prevent the same troubles in the future with regular scanning.
Generic.Application.CoinMiner automatic removal tool:
Viruses, trojans and other malicious software are widespread nowadays. Gridinsoft company offers a great solution for all problems, which can be caused by malware, including the free scanner, virus remover and Reset Browser Settings tool to clean all popular browsers from ads, pop-ups, and redirects. In this guide, we will explain how to use GridinSoft Anti-Malware to clean your system and keep it safe from threats in future.
Generic.Application.CoinMiner removal steps:
- Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware and scan your computer with it.
- Click on “Fix Now” to remove all infections found after the scan is completed:
- Shut down all your available browsers.
- In GridinSoft Anti-Malware click on “Tools” and then on “Reset browser settings“:
- Follow the instructions, select browsers you need to be reset, and click on “Reset” button. Finally, restart your computer to apply all made changes.
Prevent your system from being reinfected with Generic.Application.CoinMiner in the future
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “Real-Time Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and then “Start“:
This options helps you to prevent execution of malicious programs and to avoid their installation ahead of time. When certain malware tries to install itself into your system, GridinSoft Anti-Malware and its Real-Time Protection module will terminate this installation attempt ahead of time. You may click on “Confirm” button to continue blocking this malicious program, or to select “Ignore this file” and allow the malicious application to be installed (at your own risk):