How to delete Windows Vista Fix malware and rogue program. Uninstall guidelines
We have just published the present post in order to describe to you the elimination process of Windows Vista Fix scam. We are really sorry if your computer got infected with Windows Vista Fix rogueware. The only purpose of Windows Vista Fix is to push you into purchasing its so-called full version, which is as helpless as the trial one.
Windows Vista Fix is known to hide your desktop, causing the following problems:
- Making all your files, icons, folders, programs in the Start menu and the desktop entirely hidden (missing)
- Disturbing you with permanent messages about all kinds of problems with your computer, such as HDD missing, driver problems and so on
- Unauthorized startup with every Windows boot, being accompanied with fake system scan and further fake problem report
- Trying to convince you to pay for its full version as a supposed remedy for healing all the above-mentioned problems
- Making your computer work much slower
Then Windows Vista Fix would suggest you to purchase its so-called full version to have the above-mentioned errors dealt with. Don’t forget that the above-mentioned problems are all caused by Windows Vista Fix itself. If you purchase it you are just wasting your hard earned money, because Windows Vista Fix will not be able to fix real errors. You should now get rid of Windows Vista Fix virus to prevent further damage of your system. Windows Vista Fix removal is similar to that of Windows XP Repair and Windows 7 Repair. Please read these tutorials, watch the video guides and you will find out how to get rid of Windows Vista Fix rogue and how to restore your missing files, icons and folders.
In order to restore your missing icons, files and folders you may download the free tool from GridinSoft LLC called Unhider and fix the malicious interferences implemented by Windows Vista Fix malware. Please find more detailed information in the video presentation below.
Windows Vista Fix automatic remover:
1. Download the latest version of GridinSoft Trojan Killer to clear (not infected) computer and install it.
2. Update the virus database.
3. Copy the entire folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” to your jump drive (memory stick). Normally it is located at the following path: (C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer). “C” stands for the system disk of your computer. The name of the system disk, however, can be marked with another letter.
4. Open your jump drive (memory stick). Find the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” there. Open it , find the file under the name “trojankiller.exe” and rename it to “iexplore.exe”.
5. Move memory stick to infected PC, open “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” folder and run iexplore.exe. Optional: copy the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” from your jump drive to some other folder created on your PC and run “iexplore.exe”.
Windows Vista Fix modifies your file system in such a manner that all files and folders become hidden. In order to remove this “hidden” attribute users may download the application called Unhider from this site https://trojan-killer.net/download/unhider.exe and run it. File and folder system should be restored back to normal mode. In order to restore your desktop theme go to c:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Themes\ and remove the file with *.jpg extension. Then reboot your PC.
Windows Vista Fix manual removal guide:
Delete Windows Vista Fix files:
%Desktop%\Windows Vista Windows Vista Fix.lnk
%Programs%\Windows Vista Windows Vista Fix
%Programs%\Windows Vista Fix\Windows Vista Fix.lnk
Delete Windows Vista Windows Vista Fix registry entries: