How to delete Windows 7 Repair scam for good. Uninstall guidelines
Windows 7 Repair infiltrates those PC which have Windows 7 as the installed OS. It is a “child” of Windows Repair that made a considerable turmoil in the PCs of so many users worldwide recently. What you need to realize is that Windows 7 Repair is the virus and not some good program at all. It cannot repair your computer, it cannot heal it from real bugs and problems, being the problem in its very essence. What you should do is to get rid of Windows 7 Repair first of all.
The screenshot of Windows 7 Repair is shown above. At first encounter it would seem that Windows 7 Repair is some good tool that has to do with Windows Operating System. Still, we analyzed in details all the peculiarities of Windows 7 Repair program. We have been able to find out that it is good for nothing good at all. It was elaborated specifically to modify your system in the bad meaning of this word, to initiate terrible amendments on it and to push you into believing that something is going really bad with the file system of your machine. Windows 7 Repair would scare you with its fabricated reports about all kinds of problems and errors with your computer hard drives, files and folders. On this basis Windows 7 Repair would try to scare you into buying its full version which, according to the promises of Windows 7 Repair, would be able to have all those supposedly detected bugs dealt with.
We wrote this article primarily to warn you lest you give money for Windows 7 Repair. If you purchase its so-called full version you will simply lose your hard earned funds. Do not therefore buy Windows 7 Repair, no matter how nice it looks and no matter how persuasive it might be in its attempts to convince you to do so. You may get rid of Windows 7 Repair scam automatically using the tool recommended by us or manually by following our manual removal tips. In order to restore your hidden icons, files and folders you may download the free application from GridinSoft LLC called Unhider and fix the malicious interferences implemented by Windows 7 Repair virus.
Windows 7 Repair automatic remover:
1. Download the latest version of GridinSoft Trojan Killer to clear (not infected) computer and install it.
2. Update the virus database.
3. Copy the entire folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” to your jump drive (memory stick). Normally it is located at the following path: (C:\Program Files\GridinSoft Trojan Killer). “C” stands for the system disk of your computer. The name of the system disk, however, can be marked with another letter.
4. Open your jump drive (memory stick). Find the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” there. Open it , find the file under the name “trojankiller.exe” and rename it to “iexplore.exe”.
5. Move memory stick to infected PC, open “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” folder and run iexplore.exe. Optional: copy the folder “GridinSoft Trojan Killer” from your jump drive to some other folder created on your PC and run “iexplore.exe”.
Windows 7 Repair modifies your file system in such a manner that all files and folders become hidden. In order to remove this “hidden” attribute users may download the application called Unhider from this site https://trojan-killer.net/download/unhider.exe and run it. File and folder system should be restored back to normal mode. In order to restore your desktop theme go to c:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Themes\ and remove the file with *.jpg extension. Then reboot your PC.
Windows 7 Repair manual removal guide:
Delete Windows 7 Repair files:
%Desktop%\Windows 7 Repair.lnk
%Programs%\Windows 7 Repair
%Programs%\Windows 7 Repair\Windows 7 Repair.lnk
Delete Windows 7 Repair registry entries: