How to delete JS:Miner-S [Trj] in Miner?
JS:Miner-S [Trj] Coin Miner is one of the Trojan viruses that starts malicious purposes in the system after the secret penetration. This computer threat haunts cryptocurrencies like BitCoin, Monero and others due to infecting particular files on the targeted PC and using its resources. Firstly, the owner needs to detect this malware on the PC and then delete it.
The main feature of the JS:Miner-S [Trj] Coin Miner Trojan is that it comes secretly. Most likely, user has installed a program that appears harmless but has infected samples. It goes without saying that the owner of the infected workstation must get rid of the Trojan and scan the system against other computer threats.
It is important to say that JS:Miner-S [Trj] Trojan Miner can restrict user’s access to own workstation and particular files. It attacks CPU and GPU power, worsens general performance of the computer or even a mobile phone that may also catch this hazardous item. All-in-all, it exhausts computer so that it turns to be a robot without any possibilities to turn the situation back. Run periodic diagnostic scans with the help of malware removal apps which can detect and delete similar threats.
Deal with the JS:Miner-S [Trj] Trojan Miner with the help of GridinSoft Anti-Malware tool that needs only several clicks to remove the source of infection and all related components that might be linked to this sort of infection. Prevent the same troubles in the future with regular scanning.
JS:Miner-S [Trj] removal guide
STEP 1. Remove JS:Miner-S [Trj] virus from the browser
First of all, JS:Miner-S [Trj] is a browser hijackers, like many others. So, here is the simple way to remove them from the browser and get your homepage and search engine back. You just need to reset your browser settings. To do this automatically and for free, you can use the Reset Browser Settings tool from GridinSoft:
- Reset Browser Setting is a tool, included to the complex anti-malware program. So, first of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware (here or from the product page):
- Open the Tools tab on the top menu. Choose the Reset Browser Settings tools from the list:
- Select the browser, which is infected by JS:Miner-S [Trj], and options, that you need to reset, and just do it! (Please, be aware, that this procedure will close all instances of the selected browsers, and save your work in them before clicking on the “Reset” button):
- When this process is done, you’ll see such screen. It means, that your browser settings are default now and JS:Miner-S [Trj] has been removed from your browser:
Video guide on how to reset browser automatically:
BUT!! Unfortunately, it doesn’t mean that JS:Miner-S [Trj] hasn’t installed some malicious software directly in your system. So, we strongly recommend every user, who has the same problem, to scan his computer after the browser resetting and make sure, that PC is clean and safe.
STEP 2. Remove JS:Miner-S [Trj] traces from the system
- Go back to the GridinSoft Anti-Malware main screen and choose the scan type:
- Scan your computer system:
- After the scan is completed, you will see if there is any adware on your PC. Remove the detected items by clicking on the “Apply” button:
- Finally, this window is a proof of your system’s absolutely cleanness. You removed JS:Miner-S [Trj]!
Video guide on how to remove JS:Miner-S [Trj] from the system:
STEP 3.How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with JS:Miner-S [Trj] in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore this file” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Confirm”.