coin-miner.exe is a great problem for all digital currency. Bitcoin, Monero, and others may suffer from this Trojan Horse, and users won’t be aware, as is usually the case.
coin-miner.exe Trojan doesn’t waste time and turns infected computer into the robot for Bitcoin mining. Such activities remain secret for users, but the computer suffers greatly. The main targets are graphic and central processors that loses their power in favor of malicious absorber. That is why CPU usage becomes abnormal, computer freezes too often and the normal online and offline routine becomes impossible.
coin-miner.exe leaves no signs intruding the system. Undoubtedly, the target of any malicious software is to decline the performance of your CPU. Thus, the trojan steals the energy of your processor and disrupts the system. The miner is not going to deal with CPU only, it aims to use graphic card’s power for own needs, too. Here you will require a trustworthy and efficient anti-virus. GridinSoft Anti-Malware utility is the best way to ensure your PC feels safe enough.
How to know that coin-miner.exe is in your system:
- You are confused with CPU and graphic cards work.
- You constantly see a great amount of pop-ups.
- Your private information is shared without your direct intention.
- Productivity of your PC falls down.
coin-miner.exe automatic removal tool:
Viruses, trojans and other malicious software are widespread nowadays. Gridinsoft company offers a great solution for all problems, which can be caused by malware, including the free scanner, virus remover and Reset Browser Settings tool to clean all popular browsers from ads, pop-ups, and redirects. In this guide, we will explain how to use GridinSoft Anti-Malware to clean your system and keep it safe from threats in future.
coin-miner.exe removal steps:
- Download GridinSoft Anti-Malware and scan your computer with it.
- Click on “Fix Now” to remove all infections found after the scan is completed:
- Shut down all your available browsers.
- In GridinSoft Anti-Malware click on “Tools” and then on “Reset browser settings“:
- Follow the instructions, select browsers you need to be reset, and click on “Reset” button. Finally, restart your computer to apply all made changes.
Prevent your system from being reinfected with coin-miner.exe in the future
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “Real-Time Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and then “Start“:
This options helps you to prevent execution of malicious programs and to avoid their installation ahead of time. When certain malware tries to install itself into your system, GridinSoft Anti-Malware and its Real-Time Protection module will terminate this installation attempt ahead of time. You may click on “Confirm” button to continue blocking this malicious program, or to select “Ignore this file” and allow the malicious application to be installed (at your own risk):